BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
Just returned from a ride. Made some pics. Hope you'll like 'em Smile

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100516

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100517

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100518

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100519

Last edited by Vudis on Mon May 24, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
BTW, cool song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=294uOoeSVdg&feature=related

Listened to it on higway.... Very Happy

PS Tina Arena's album "In Deep" was on all the time. Love it...

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
Vudis,
Great pictures, almost as green as my green and pleasant land.
I wonder if you put another 50 years on your age, would you be listening to that er, music? I surely would not.
Nice bike a credit to you.
Old Un.
Ajays

A diversion..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02JWegCz_S0

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100520

Nice picture, isn't it?

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
Some more pics from today's ride:

1. Green, blue, red and white...Colors of our life Very Happy

Picture made close to Trakai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trakai

In the background you can see yhe Trakai castle:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trakai_Island_Castle

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100521

2. Bike, hill, river and a hillfort... Close to Vilnius

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100522

3. Kernave - the historical capital of Lithuania with a number of hillforts...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernav%C4%97

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100523

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100524

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100525

4. Last one... for a change Smile
Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) Copy_o10

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Really nice looking places, one day I'd like to be there. I can't park on that side of the road here, a truck wud clean me up.Looks strange but I guess
thats the legacy of British invaders.
Keep riding, we are getting cold here now

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
I like driving my k100rt despite the facts that it consumes so much fuel and despite the fact that yesterday my central stand decided to break Smile

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
Careful we don't want you to wear it out Very Happy and hell it is only money just think how you are helping the global economy and those poor oil companies.
I do enjoy the pics and music references though so keep it up and an 1100 centre stand is the way to go.

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
Wear out what? The BMW? Very Happy I think the old bms are made to run forever.... Smile

Phil, thanks for your comment Smile

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
So, one more picture from todays feast "Bikers' nights", which took place in Kaunas, the second largest city of Lithuania.

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 29722_1424473408446_1131080385_1248434_2155770_n

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Thanks for letting us travel you country. I really enjoy the pics.

As I am renovating my 30 years old house, I don't have a lot of opportunity to ride my bike. Any sunny day is spent working on it (roof, windows ,siding and some inside improvement like new bathrooms) .
Even taking the bike to work is not an option.
I am travelling over 40 different sites, and cannot walk in with my rider's gears. I am supposed to be a 'professional' and have to be properly dressed. The riding jacket, pants and boots don't fall in this category and I will not ride if I don't wear the proper gear.
Bugger!
I really enjoy all your rides report. Keep us updated with pictures.

Bert

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) Frog15Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
Thanks Crazy Frog for your thoughts.

Last year I made a lot of trips, but it happened so I did't grab a camera with me, so was unable to shoot out most of rides.

This year I have got the Nokia N82, a mobile phone, who makes really nice pictures.

So a camera-phone is always with me and there will be more pictures...

BTW: I already bought a ticket to TOTO concert in Finland Smile And Finland is just 700 km away Very Happy

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
So basically you have a camera you can make phone calls on! Very Happy

Very impressive.

Last edited by phil_mars on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
Yes, that's what I meant.

Anyone else wishing to join me for a TOTO concert in Finland? Or is that an impossible challenge for ya? Smile

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 31576_10

In a crowd Smile

Especially for people who live in Great Southern Land: the white bus-alike vehicle is a trolleybus Smile And the wires over there are for trolleybuses Smile

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
Those living in Melbourne (Capital of Victoria) are all too familiar with what we call trams but a very useful piece of public transport except for the tramlines themselves which don't mix with two wheels all that well.

Keep the photos going and I did not know TOTO was still around. Having said that Deborah Harry is apparently coming to Launceston with Chrissy Hynde which is a bit of a coup.

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
In 2009, Steve Lukather said: "Toto - No More". But:

2010: Temporary reformation

It was announced February 26, 2010 that the band would be reuniting for a brief tour of Europe in the summer to benefit Mike Porcaro, who is living with ALS. The lineup will feature David Paich, Steve Lukather, Steve Porcaro, Simon Phillips, Joseph Williams and special guest Nathan East.

So, my dream came true Smile I've already got the ticket Smile One of their concerts will be in Finland.

The other dream would be to see Icehouse and John Farnham.

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
Okay, here a picture from a night ride: my bm and my friends slightly restyled Dnepr.

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100526

What is a Dnepr? Almost the same as Ural, but with a more advanced oil system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepr_%28motorcycle%29

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
Today, a small ride with +31 outside Sad

The ferry is a unique thing here, because it was made in 1923 and is still working perfectly. What is more incredible, to cross the river, it doesn't use any engine :O

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100610
Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100611
Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100612
Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100613
Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100614

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
When you say the ferry doesn't have an engine.... Is it pulled by a cable and winches on the shore?
we have few like these in Nova Scotia.

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) Frog15Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
It's self-propelled cable ferry, the so called Reaction ferry. Smile

Vudis

Silver member
Silver member
Here's a picture after yesterdays ride "Rally Around Lithuania with Soviet motorcycles".

Actually, my friend and me, we were just observers, not the participants Very Happy

So, 1 picture.

Let's call it "A Grandma with her granddaughter" Very Happy

Red vs green. Some pics of BMW and beautiful Lithuanian nature :) Constantly updating... Pls comment :) 20100615

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum