BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Anti Bike Gear Mess  Nagging Device Empty Anti Bike Gear Mess Nagging Device Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
After being strongly hinted to not leave bike gear piled in the corner I surfed the web for ideas and came up with this.
Anti Bike Gear Mess  Nagging Device Bike_g11
Anti Bike Gear Mess  Nagging Device Bike_g10
There is room for four sets of protective gear and and mesh top to air dry helmets and a basket for gloves to air in as well.
Got the idea from a thing called The biker Tidy.

Last edited by Albyalbatross1 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture went away...)

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
hmmm way cool alby

i use a hat rack .......Anti Bike Gear Mess  Nagging Device Pictur15

Anti Bike Gear Mess  Nagging Device Pictur16

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Oh! you have been told too....
I built a closet and hide my gears here:

Anti Bike Gear Mess  Nagging Device Dsc_1612

To really please the missus, I even installed nice mirror doors. Now, she doesn't have anything to complain about.
I hope that our wive wil not start a forum to speak about our 'sloppy' habits. This could be very bad! I guess they would get 5,000 posts in 1 week.

As you can see, my second twin brother (The very original Crazy Frog) is always traveling with me. (Better than a green frog in your muffler Anti Bike Gear Mess  Nagging Device 214585)

4Back to top Go down   Anti Bike Gear Mess  Nagging Device Empty Re: Anti Bike Gear Mess Nagging Device Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:10 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Anti Bike Gear Mess  Nagging Device 44271

theres an old rule about wives and the fifty thousand words they have to say per day ...

i choose to only hear the last 100

let them have their forum might be good releif for us all ....heheheh ,,just joking

your a good bloke bert, that cupboard is awesome ........she has you well trained ....giggles

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
I found that when storing the helmet on a peg or on a non mesh shelf it is a good idea to leave the visor open to allow the helmet to dry out.
Regards,
K-BIKE

trophydan

Ikea do something really handy for this stuff - look for "Portis" - I am lucky to have a boiler room (Chaufferie) and this shelf lives in there to dry stuff out!

[img][/img]Anti Bike Gear Mess  Nagging Device Portis-etagere-a-chapeaux__57406_PE163437_S4

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum