BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   A link to a K cafe racer page Empty A link to a K cafe racer page Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:09 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
OMG, I don't believe I'm doing this!

Here is a link to a thread on the ADV rider site about K series cafe racers.

To the purists out there, my most humble apologies. I'm starting to regret this already. Sorry.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

2Back to top Go down   A link to a K cafe racer page Empty Re: A link to a K cafe racer page Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:25 am

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
The only thing I can say, is that any K looks good in shiny black. As for the
chop job, to each his own.
RT

3Back to top Go down   A link to a K cafe racer page Empty Re: A link to a K cafe racer page Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:26 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
You orta I am not going to even look.................. well maybe just a little peek EEEk

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

4Back to top Go down   A link to a K cafe racer page Empty Re: A link to a K cafe racer page Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:59 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
oh ....darn it ......the flood gates have opened .....

you watch, there will be all sorts of "modifications " presented in here in the not to distant future ....

hey but its all good ....as long as we keep these "old ladys" tarted up and on the road .....we stand a good chance of continuing the fervour of "k bike" awesomeness "alive and kicking"

great link blakey ....

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

5Back to top Go down   A link to a K cafe racer page Empty Re: A link to a K cafe racer page Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:13 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Well, I was going to say "no it's not a great link".

But the more these bikes are beautifully morphed (read: hacked-up) into cafe racer etc, the one's that aren't molested, may fetch a better price when sold.

But, if we humans didn't experiment, we'd all still be living in caves. Mine would have a red door.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

6Back to top Go down   A link to a K cafe racer page Empty Re: A link to a K cafe racer page Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:29 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
A link to a K cafe racer page 44271 ,,,red door .......oops falls off me chair

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

7Back to top Go down   A link to a K cafe racer page Empty Re: A link to a K cafe racer page Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 am

Actually, I kinda like that orange one...in a sort of let's build an insect and paint it KTM orange -sort of way...*ducks

8Back to top Go down   A link to a K cafe racer page Empty Re: A link to a K cafe racer page Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:22 am

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
"Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands
It's ticking away with my sanity
I've got too much time on my hands
It's hard to believe such a calamity
I've got too much time on my hands..."
Styx
(That '70/80s ponderous hair band)

The Mystic, Big Block, 2nd K1200RS, K12R & K13 are running & ridable.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum