BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   The ultimate sidecar design. Empty The ultimate sidecar design. Fri 11 May 2012, 03:00

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
You can find a lot of exceptional designs by reputable manufacturers like the Krauser Domani

The ultimate sidecar design. K100_k13

The ultimate sidecar design. K100_k12

But the one that I find the most impressive is the snaefell. It was hand built by a French biker.10,000 hours were needed to realize this unique piece of art based on a 1976 1000cc Laverda. The ultimate sidecar design. 212902

The ultimate sidecar design. Laverda-sidecar-snaefell-1_vqnCT_5965
The ultimate sidecar design. Snaefe10

The ultimate sidecar design. Snaefe11The ultimate sidecar design. Snaefell

The ultimate sidecar design. Snaefe12The ultimate sidecar design. Frenchman-spends-10-years-building-lamborghini-motorcycle-sidecar.w654

And another one:

The ultimate sidecar design. Futuristic-Sidecar-Motorcycle-Concept-in-Red

Side car?? Here is few realizations a car replica attached to a motorcycle.

The Citroen 2cv:

The ultimate sidecar design. 2cv_si10The ultimate sidecar design. 2cv_sidecar2

The ultimate sidecar design. 2cv-motorcycle-sidecar The ultimate sidecar design. 2cv_si11  The ultimate sidecar design. 2cv-mo10

The Volkswagen Combi:
The ultimate sidecar design. Combi10
The ultimate sidecar design. Vw_sidecar

Last edited by Crazy Frog on Thu 27 Nov 2014, 13:59; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added pictures)

2Back to top Go down   The ultimate sidecar design. Empty Re: The ultimate sidecar design. Fri 11 May 2012, 18:07

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
That is one great looking outfit - I was lucky enough to own a brand new Laverda Jota back in 1982 but I have to confess that the thought of adding a sidecar to one of the greatest ever solo road/racing motorcycles is almost unthinkable, even now Rolling Eyes

3Back to top Go down   The ultimate sidecar design. Empty Re: The ultimate sidecar design. Fri 11 May 2012, 21:35

Hard to tell from the photo, but they look almost like kneelers? Not sure how practical that would be for touring.... Smile

Here's one for you, Krambo....,. Laughing

The ultimate sidecar design. 750spo10

4Back to top Go down   The ultimate sidecar design. Empty Re: The ultimate sidecar design. Fri 11 May 2012, 22:07

lewy

lewy
were was that pic taken.was it the mount

5Back to top Go down   The ultimate sidecar design. Empty Re: The ultimate sidecar design. Fri 11 May 2012, 22:25

Yep, early 80's I think. You'd have to ask Phil Aynsely, the photographer though. I seem to recall he said it was just a random shot.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum