BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   My bike is due to arrive. Empty My bike is due to arrive. Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:55 am

coopz

coopz
Hi all my first BMW arrives Friday from Brisbane. !985 K100RS in original condition hope alls well with it. Enjoyed reading the insights into this model and like many forums they are so helpful. My main interest at the moment is where can I download a service manual. I have seen a few on the internet alot of downloads are in German. Many thanks in advance and thanks for all the nice comments when I first logged on Coopz.

2Back to top Go down   My bike is due to arrive. Empty Re: My bike is due to arrive. Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Ah good news, you'll be bricking in no time and don't forget the pics

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   My bike is due to arrive. Empty Re: My bike is due to arrive. Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 am

Life time member
Life time member
Request the password to the download section from our esteemed leader "Crazy Frog" (send a PM by clicking on the icon below the persons avatar in any post or by clicking on the "inbox" tab above).

That will give you access to the Clymer Haynes and factory manuals in there.

88KE

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum