BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Posting a photo (update) Empty Posting a photo (update) Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
It appears that the instructions for posting photos are a bit hard to find, but thanks to Inge for including the link.

I've been asked how to post a photo by one of the forum's members and have decided to post instructions for the way I do it, which may not be the way others do it.

First I click once on the green double image icon five spots from the end on the right hand side, above. Hovering your mouse over that icon makes the words 'host an image' appear. Upon clicking on it a window appears which allows you to browse your computer (or a URL) for the image to be posted. Below that you can select the 'size' of the reproduced image. Select your image and click 'host it'.

Within a moment or two, dependent upon your connection speed and the size of your image, a window appears with three lines of computerise garbledeegook. The top one says 'Thumbnail', the second line says 'Image', and the third line says 'Image URL'. I select and copy the middle of the three. Now I click the post where I'd like the image to appear and paste the image there. To remove the window from my screen I click the green single image icon just to the right of the double image icon. Then I scroll down a bit and click 'preview' to review my image and post. If it suits me I click 'send'.

That's it, that's all you need to do.

Others may have simpler (but what could be?) ways of doing it but that's the way I've done it from day dot.

Good luck.

Last edited by Two Wheels Better on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

2Back to top Go down   Posting a photo (update) Empty Re: Posting a photo (update) Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
It is also found as a sticky at "general discussion".

http://k100rt.aforumfree.com/t998-posting-pictures-and-movies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum