BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Back to top Go down   Isn't it nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't it nice Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 pm

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
[img][/img]

Been trying to upload a photo of Craggy Island without success!

92KK

52Back to top Go down   Isn't it nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't it nice Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:53 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Not a challenge for 88KE to make them more unpronounceable.....so off to Wales... Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

you're not seriously expecting anyone to pronounce that are you???? It's more like a phrase.

I used to help my father gouge out and paint the signs for the state forestry up the chichester forest beyond dungog in my early years when we lived there. But we never wrote anything like that.

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

53Back to top Go down   Isn't it nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't it nice Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:49 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
That's all well and good, but explain to me why Arkansas is pronounced Ar-ken-saw?

Not having a lend of anyone, as I am curious to know why.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

54Back to top Go down   Isn't it nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't it nice Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:54 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
is arkensaw the plural ?

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

55Back to top Go down   Isn't it nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't it nice Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:35 am

Hover K100

Hover K100
Silver member
Silver member
Isn't it nice - Page 2 Tedcon11

https://www.youtube.com/user/HoverIreland?feature=mhee

56Back to top Go down   Isn't it nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't it nice Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:38 am

CommanderKewl

CommanderKewl
Silver member
Silver member
Heck I pronounce it R Canz azz. Supposedly ancient law is said it is illegal to pronounce it that way..
Ahhh I'm TEXAN I kun pronounce it that way

57Back to top Go down   Isn't it nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't it nice Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:22 pm

tom foley

tom foley
Silver member
Silver member
Saxon7 wrote:My old 860 is long gone now.....sold to Phil Aynsely who sold it to a Swiss collector.

Isn't it nice - Page 2 Scan0011
I wouldn't kick that out of my shed anytime, wish I had a round case Imola for sale.............

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum