BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:34 am

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member
Hi Folks

New to the forum and been away from bikes for about 10 years now. Recently I have been thinking of getting back on one. Last bike was a FJ 1200 but I have always loved the K bikes after riding one in the UK back in 86.

I came across one a couple of days ago. It's a 86 K100RS with 165,000km on the odo, two owners, the second one has had the bike for the last 20 years. Tracked down the store which did all the service work and found out the following.

The bike has been serviced on a regular basis when the owner rode it regularly, but has been in semi storage for the last 3 years. In the last 3 years it has only been ridden every 2-3 weeks just to keep it running and it's supposed to ride fine, I haven't seen the bike yet as it's quite a distance away.

5 years ago the tranny came off as some seals needed to be replaced, the clutch was fine , so it went back in.

That was the last time the front spline was lubed. The rear spline was lubed 3 years ago when a tire change was done, the bike went into semi storage after that.

Bike still has the original rotors on and pad are due soon.

The store that did all the work is not a BMW service center but handles most brands of Japanese bikes.

I have several questions -

Are parts for this bike hard to get?

Are they expensive to maintain?

With 165k on the clock what are the items I would need to replace?

What should I be looking out for?

Anyone have a decent mechanic in Perth, better still NOR?

I would appreciate any info or advise folks!

Thanks

Alfred

2Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:01 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
hi mate ....welcome to the forum

things that may need doing will be the rubber bits ...age and corrosive fluids take their toll

some may say that the distance travelled is too far ...especially if there are less distance challenged offerings but not always the best kept

there are parts that may be hard to find or out of production ...but for the most part there seems to be a wealth of spares around ....especially all the service bits ...the internet seems to be full of most things ...and our forum here documents some alternatives we have found to work

have a look at the online cataloges of motobins and motorworks ,,,just a couple of suppliers outside the normal dealer networks of bmw here in aussie .

if the price is right ...and you have some mechanical skill ...go for it !!!

be prepared to spend some dollars in getting the suspension bits in order and tyres to suit ....

some say (and rightly so ) big boys leggo ...

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 am

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
I once worked with a long-time parts guy at a BMW shop who said to me, prior to me having much interest in K Bikes, that the Mighty K was a good for 200,000 miles before needing much work other than routine maintenance. While this might have been an exaggeration on his part, he actually did total over 250,000 MILES before he retired the machine and bought a 16V version. I say go for it if it feels right. Parts are everywhere and this forum can help you in your search. Welcome aboard.

The Mystic, Big Block, 2nd K1200RS, K12R & K13 are running & ridable.

4Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:02 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the site. You will enjoy it.

I bought my K100LT with high miles because I had a fear of dropping a big bike in tight spaces due to a due to lack of height. Hasnt happened much so my intention of trading to something newer has gone by the wayside.

They have isses, all motors do, but you have covered some of them and to be honest parts supply seems good and is quite cheap if you go on the internet. You will get lots of know how and technical assistance here and also a great social side and occasional meet up. I wouldnt swap away from the K now, the guys are great and you wont meet nicer!

One thing I found extremely useful, given the 'frequency' with which the petrol tank must come off, is a small modification or two to make it easier.

Age means fuel pipes go bad and perish so replace them with proper BMW ones. But when you do that use longer ones so you can lift the rear of the petrol tank and move the tank back clear of the radiator cap and some of the wiring. Also, relocate the earth rearwards with a longer wire so you dont have to disconnect it. I can now remove just the right hand storage box [2 bolts at the front, 2 screws at rear] and knee pad [1 screw at bottom], disconnect the fuel pump wires [on mine they are under the rear of the tank behind the side panel grommet] and simply lift the back of the tank up and clear enough for routine tasks. The rad cap, connections etc underneath are all accessible. So is the electrical box underneath with all the relays/solenoids etc. The biggest pain about taking the tank off is taking out the fairing panels on the left side AND the internal baffles AND depressurising the fuel system AND disconnecting the fuel lines with inherent risk of crap getting in somewhere.

There are a lot of good posts and advice here, in fact they make the K bike very simple to maintain and there will always be someone with an answer to any problem.

I have 102,000 miles on mine, not all mine and at the moment am contemplating taking it to Budapest in the summer without any concerns.

Enjoy the K.....seems like you have a good one.

1983 K100RS 0011157 Fricka 606 Alaska Blue 29,495 miles Damn K Pox Its a Bat outta Hell Now 58,200 miles. 
1996 K1100LT 0233004 Lohengrin Mystic Red 38,000 miles currently 48,061 miles.
1983 K100RS 0004449 Odette R100 colours 58,000 miles. Sprint fairing now 61,190 miles

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500

5Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:46 am

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
I have an RT and a bad back, but have no trouble. I don't think I could do many miles on an RS with it's slightly lean forward (in comparison) bars. If you don't have back probs, then by all means go for it, they are superb mile munching machines, and with this Forum's knowledge, you probably won't need a BMW bike shop.
Good luck
RT

6Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:12 am

sidecar paul

sidecar paul
Life time member
Life time member
YOU SHOULD!

7Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:51 am

Ned

Ned
Life time member
Life time member
Getting a K? Yes you should. They are relatively simple beasts and not hard to work on. One thing that people don't appreciate is that people like us are relatively mature and knowlegable lot and are able to help with most things.

160,000km? Yes, but keep an eye on flee bay ... many sub 100,000 km bikes are around for sale, many overpriced and never get a single bid. The units sold seem to go for around $2000-$3000.

You are in Perth, so offering you my white one is not an option, because it is far too expensive to transport, but for example my beast has approx 100,000km on the clock, and has been serviced with many parts replaced, shock absorber ($500), callipers rebuild and TB mount rubbers for one. If I was to get one now, I would look at a unit that has been sorted even if it is a little bit overpriced.

Good luck, you'll find them very solid if not a little clunky, but I think that that is what makes them attractive to most of us.

05/1986 (K55) K100RS Motorsport (Europe), Production Code: 0503, 110k km, VIN:0140519 (SOLD)
1976 Honda Goldwing GL1000 (naked)
1997 BMW K1200RS red, VIN: WB10544A1VZA22667

8Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:27 am

Life time member
Life time member
Welcome - mechanical issues aside the k bike makes a good mount for a retrun to motorcycling after an absence for a number of reasons,

• Easy and cost effective to maintain with basic enough tools and skills.
  • Soild reliable performance, plenty of go but not an out and out sports bike,
  • Good wind/weather protection on the faired models (RS/RT/LT)
  • Timless styling - one real benefit to a classic
  • Can be easilt modified and adapted to your own style and shape
  • Good supply of parts and reasonable interchangeability (is that a word?) acroos the models and years.
  • Hold their values well - should you decide you made a mistake (unlikely)
During my lay off from biking I kept promising myself a Goldwing for a big tour, the lay off turned out to be 17 years and I opted to start back with something smaller. I was looking at Honda ST1100 pan europeans when I came across my k100LT for half the price. I'm in no rush to change for anything else and will be doing a big tour on the LT. Good luck to you whatever you decide.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

9Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:28 am

Bigsax

Bigsax
Gold member
Gold member
Hi Mate, I am in Perth too & I have a K100RS.

PM me for the best BMW mechanic in Perth.

The differences between your previous bike and the RS are many but the thing you will really feel is the riding position.

I got my RS a few years ago but had previously had tourers and cruisers. I am no longer a teenager (in body anyway) and the riding position is killing me. I was going to sell the old girl and replace her with an RT but having been in the market looking for a good clean bike depressed me.

So I am now going to change the handlebars to RT ones and see how I go.

10Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 am

Bigsax

Bigsax
Gold member
Gold member
Just read Ned's post.

I shipped my bike from Melbourne to Perth for about $800.

It may be about the same from Sydney. Well worth it for the right bike!

11Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 am

Life time member
Life time member
Bigsax wrote:
So I am now going to change the handlebars to RT ones and see how I go.

You should look at changing the RS bench seat too for a comfort seat Bigsax. I love the RS fairing and though about changing the body kit on the LT, I could live with RS bars because of old injuries but the k75C bars go on the RS and might do a better job of not interfering with th e fairings.

Last edited by 88KE on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am a trap cypist)

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K75RTP - 1994

12Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:24 am

Bigsax

Bigsax
Gold member
Gold member
Thanks 88.

Ireland, I visited there a couple of years ago, lovely place. IT RAINED EVERY DAY!

I would keep the LT fairings, add a canopy, add heated grips, a heated seat and a heater.

Actually mate I really did love Ireland, so what if it rains a lot, there are plenty of great little pubs to stay dry in! And so many empty twisty roads, it must be great for riding when the sun comes out.

Thanks for the advise on the handlebars. I have a set of RT bars on the way so I will give them a go first. If they are too high or interfere with the fairings I will try the 75C bars if I can locate any.

13Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 am

AJ.Valente

AJ.Valente
Life time member
Life time member
92KK K100LT 193214 wrote:. . . One thing I found extremely useful, given the 'frequency' with which the petrol tank must come off, is a small modification or two to make it easier.

Age means fuel pipes go bad and perish so replace them with proper BMW ones. But when you do that use longer ones so you can lift the rear of the petrol tank and move the tank back clear of the radiator cap and some of the wiring. Also, relocate the earth rearwards with a longer wire so you dont have to disconnect it. . . ..

Some good ideas here.
Question: Where does the slack in the fuel lines go when the tank is installed?

14Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 pm

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the forums - I'd say go for it ! With all the help available here on this wonderful site and a modicum of mechanical skill, you should have little trouble doubling the existing mileage without costing you an arm and a leg ;-)

15Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member
Thanks folks for the "Welcome", words of advise and encouragement. Must admit that I am pretty keen to get the bike. I just spent the morning talking the BMWs main bike mechanic and was told that if the fuel in the tank has been in there for a long time and if the bike has only has short hops to keep it running, I might have a problem with all the seals. He said not to worry about the motor, it will easily do 250k but the seals will be the main issue and changing the rear seal alone was over 1K.

As I could not find any evidence that the rotors being changed, I suspect that will be on the list too.

Question about the riding position, I cant remember is leaned far forward? I don't remember it being that way, but I was a young lad when I last rode a K bike!

I will try to arrange a viewing and advise my decision.

Bigsax was your bike advertised for sale recently?

16Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Bigsax

Bigsax
Gold member
Gold member
Alheng wrote:Thanks folks for the "Welcome", words of advise and encouragement. Must admit that I am pretty keen to get the bike. I just spent the morning talking the BMWs main bike mechanic and was told that if the fuel in the tank has been in there for a long time and if the bike has only has short hops to keep it running, I might have a problem with all the seals. He said not to worry about the motor, it will easily do 250k but the seals will be the main issue and changing the rear seal alone was over 1K.

As I could not find any evidence that the rotors being changed, I suspect that will be on the list too.

Question about the riding position, I cant remember is leaned far forward? I don't remember it being that way, but I was a young lad when I last rode a K bike!

I will try to arrange a viewing and advise my decision.

Bigsax was your bike advertised for sale recently?

Yep, last week, I pulled the ad in favour of changing out the bars.

17Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member
Bigsax was your bike advertised for sale recently?[/quote]

Yep, last week, I pulled the ad in favour of changing out the bars.[/quote]

Nice looking bike.

18Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:50 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Good luck, keen to see how you got on I love mine and hava always wanted one.
Regards,
K-BIKE

19Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:47 am

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member
I'm looking at a few options and I have seen a couple of nice LTs too, Ah! Decisions, decisions!

20Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:55 am

Ned

Ned
Life time member
Life time member
Alheng wrote:I'm looking at a few options and I have seen a couple of nice LTs too, Ah! Decisions, decisions!

LOL ... try addiction, addiction!!

05/1986 (K55) K100RS Motorsport (Europe), Production Code: 0503, 110k km, VIN:0140519 (SOLD)
1976 Honda Goldwing GL1000 (naked)
1997 BMW K1200RS red, VIN: WB10544A1VZA22667

21Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 am

Comberjohn

Comberjohn
Life time member
Life time member
Go for it. You know you want to.

Just to refute those ridiculous accusations that it rains all the time in Ireland, check this pic of the Ring of Kerry out.
(Does rain a bit, though. That's why its so green.)

[img]K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Dscf0710[/img]

http://www.johnsdrivingschool.co

22Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member
Went to see a nice LT today but it was out of my budget. Looks like the bikes here are more expensive then over East, though they do even out when freight is factored in.

23Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 am

Bigsax

Bigsax
Gold member
Gold member
Alheng wrote:Went to see a nice LT today but it was out of my budget. Looks like the bikes here are more expensive then over East, though they do even out when freight is factored in.

Nice looking RS listed on Gumtree (Perth) today $4500 47,000k!

Always worries me with that low milage, it must have spent a lot of time just sitting around waiting to be ridden

24Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 am

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member
Bigsax wrote:
Alheng wrote:Went to see a nice LT today but it was out of my budget. Looks like the bikes here are more expensive then over East, though they do even out when freight is factored in.

Always worries me with that low milage, it must have spent a lot of time just sitting around waiting to be ridden

Yes I saw that too and what worries me even more is that the owner doesn't know anything about the bike's history. He's only had it for, get this - he cant remember if it's 6 or 12 months! He has not serviced or had it inspected it since he bought it either.

25Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am

Bigsax

Bigsax
Gold member
Gold member
Alheng wrote:
Bigsax wrote:

Yes I saw that too and what worries me even more is that the owner doesn't know anything about the bike's history. He's only had it for, get this - he cant remember if it's 6 or 12 months! He has not serviced or had it inspected it since he bought it either.

Might be worth a look. It is in Bassendean. The BMW mechanic I use is in Bassendean. Maybe you could drop it to him for a check up?

26Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:50 am

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member
Yes I do intend to see the bike sometime tomorrow. He bought it from a Honda dealer and has been riding it as is from day one. Will get it inspected if we can agree on a price.

27Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:53 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I'll ride one over all you have to do is pay fuel and air fare home K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? 719641

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

28Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:58 am

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member
Fuel and airfare might not be a bad trade for a k100xx! LOL!

29Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 am

Bigsax

Bigsax
Gold member
Gold member
Alheng wrote:Yes I do intend to see the bike sometime tomorrow. He bought it from a Honda dealer and has been riding it as is from day one. Will get it inspected if we can agree on a price.

Give Vince a call at Bassendean Motorcycles 0438 642 036 he only does BMW bikes and has done since these things were new! Great mechanic, lives and works in the same suburb as the bike you are going to look at.

30Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member
Bigsax wrote:
Alheng wrote:Yes I do intend to see the bike sometime tomorrow. He bought it from a Honda dealer and has been riding it as is from day one. Will get it inspected if we can agree on a price.

Give Vince a call at Bassendean Motorcycles 0438 642 036 he only does BMW bikes and has done since these things were new! Great mechanic, lives and works in the same suburb as the bike you are going to look at.

Did you get my PM?

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member
I am a K bike owner again after 27 years! Ok, in honesty it is a partially complete bikesawpuzzle.

I saw the skeptical ad today for a 1986 K100RT with 36k on it, the owner said that the bike had a leak and he started taking off panels and the tank to find the leak and just never finished the job. I figured, what the heck, its 5 minutes down the road, I'll go take a look at it. I was expecting the worst, bike left out in the open, all in pieces, sun faded etc, etc.

When I got there, he lead me into his garage and I saw the bike. The first piece of good news is that it was not left out in the weather and it was actually covered with a large bedsheet and a blanket! He pulled the blanket and I saw that all the lower fairings were removed and the tank was off.

I asked him what the story was and he said that he was out for a ride and when he came back and parked the bike all was fine, but the next day when he stepped into the garage, he could smell petrol. After a quick check he said that the fuel tube to the rail seemed wet and the sponge covering the rail was damp with petrol. He decided not to ride it and that weekend he started to strip it and just never got round to putting it back together. That was 18 months ago. Since then he developed a inner ear problem and can't balance properly, so with that and the constant nagging from his wife, he has finally decided it time for it to go.

On closer inspection, there does not seem to be any hacking into the wiring. The looms are intact and there were no wire joints in sight.

All the factory stickers were still on the frame or body parts.

There was a wire plugged into the bike and it turns out that he had put in a gel battery a couple of months before he took the bike apart and he decided to attach a battery charging point and had the bike connected to a charger that was set on a timer to get a trickle for an hour, everyday.

I asked him where all the parts were and he showed me a shelf full of the lower fairing bits and a box full of labeled containers indicating where the screws inside went!

The tank was on the shelf too and he did not totally empty it as he thought he was going to put it all back together, so there was about a liter in it. I used a torch to inspect it and was very pleasantly surprised that there was no rust or residue of any type in it. The tank does however has a few scratches on it. Looks like someone took a key to it Sad

All the brake disc were in good shape and he has a complete set of new brake pads that he has thrown in.

The windshield was actually still clear!

The bike was very clean, all the frame tubes etc had no signs of rust and all the motor parts had no sign of corrosion.

The down side is that he has not had the spline lubed and I believe that is due every 20,000 miles?

It's been sitting for the last 18 months.

No clue what the fuel pump condition is like.

There are a few scratches on the bike, though it looks like its not been dropped before.

The center stand step bar had broken off before and was welded back on

There is a likely hood that there will be a few missing bits.

Right, I could have bought a lemon or a puzzle with a bunch of missing bits, but I figured that if he could go thru the trouble of bagging and labling all the bits, there is a good chance that its all actually there.

Will post some pictures up when I get it home tomorrow or the next day.

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! I'm really excited!

32Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Bigsax

Bigsax
Gold member
Gold member
Great news Alfred! Can't wait to see it!

33Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:17 am

Life time member
Life time member
cheers great newsAlhegn. Lets be having a oicture of the bits and we will help identify the odd items.

K75RTP - 1994

34Back to top Go down   K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Empty Re: K100RS Should I or shouldn't I? Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:24 am

Alheng

Alheng
Gold member
Gold member

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum