BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   BMW MOTORRAD DAYS 2013 in Garmisch Empty BMW MOTORRAD DAYS 2013 in Garmisch Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:19 am

VPutin

VPutin
plan to be around Munich those time. Just wonder, is this place worth to go?

2Back to top Go down   BMW MOTORRAD DAYS 2013 in Garmisch Empty Re: BMW MOTORRAD DAYS 2013 in Garmisch Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:26 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
If I was there you could not stop me going.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   BMW MOTORRAD DAYS 2013 in Garmisch Empty Re: BMW MOTORRAD DAYS 2013 in Garmisch Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:28 pm

brickrider

brickrider
Life time member
Life time member
"If I was there you could not stop me going."
A+ on that. What a party, and what a lovely setting!

I was going to be there in a weeks time, but my wifes sister is very ill in the UK and she had to go there instead. Shame really as we have planned this trip for months and taken time to get both bikes ready for the trip. Never mind there will be 2014.

hks300

hks300
Garmisch is great guys. I was there for new years and everything was great. Very beatifull village and the area arround is great!

VPutin

VPutin
Would like to confirm) Was there this year. Very nice town, seems quite touristic, but these days, with thousands of BMW bikes look nice))

Was impressed of how many bikes on the road in the morning, riding around, actually why we miss right turn to party area, and drive around in the mountains for a while))
So, next year meat me there))

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum