BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chocolate

Chocolate
Life time member
Life time member
Hello!

I'd like to show how 20-30 years old brake line look like.

Lines left : The " striking " line to the " balloon " - Almost completely fed swollen , interior layer acts porous.
Lines right side : yet unobtrusive , piston in the caliper allowed themselves even slightly press . Still; reduced cross-section of the line , there could be failure no long time to go!
brake squeal - Old and new! Stainless Braided Brake Line and old Brake Lines Querschnitt_alt

That's how the lines should look like if they are new.
brake squeal - Old and new! Stainless Braided Brake Line and old Brake Lines Querschnitt_neu

This can happen
brake squeal - Old and new! Stainless Braided Brake Line and old Brake Lines Image12
brake squeal - Old and new! Stainless Braided Brake Line and old Brake Lines Image13

That's how Stainless Braided Brake Line look like.
Much better braking point
brake squeal - Old and new! Stainless Braided Brake Line and old Brake Lines D7fdd2dde7c39c74119f453ca446c9fa

Cheers

Chocolate

Chocolate
Life time member
Life time member
Hello Dai!

I a sum this were your brake lines :-)

brake squeal - Old and new! Stainless Braided Brake Line and old Brake Lines PAY-python-eats-porcupine-main

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum