BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from North Queensland Empty Hello from North Queensland Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:53 am

Gundy

Hi all,

Just joined, I've been riding bikes for most of my life. I had a BMW K100 RS around 20 years ago, been riding dirt bike for the last few years.

Lucked out and picked up two BMW K100 RS '87 & '86 models. One registered, one not, and both needing alittle work. The registered one is just about ready to ride. The other is waiting for a bit more work, finally got it kicking over but won't fire.

Anyway probably be on here alot in the coming months looking for advise.

Gundy

2Back to top Go down   Hello from North Queensland Empty Re: Hello from North Queensland Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Bruce

Bruce
Silver member
Silver member
Hello from Canada!

Glad you're joining us, I'm sure many of us would like pics of your projects! welcome aboard! B

3Back to top Go down   Hello from North Queensland Empty Re: Hello from North Queensland Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Hello from Canada too!

As Bruce said, pics of the projects are the best way to share your experience. You should get all the help needed on this forum.
Before questioning or beating your head on the wall if a problem arise, check the download section as we have documents covering a lot of procedure to rebuild or troubleshoot a K100.

Welcome.

Bert

4Back to top Go down   Hello from North Queensland Empty Re: Hello from North Queensland Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:47 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Gundy,
Good to have you around North Queensland is a great spot for biking!
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum