BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2Back to top Go down   Rear View Helmet Empty Re: Rear View Helmet Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:01 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
I reckon I'd be looking where I went too much and not looking were I should be going!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

3Back to top Go down   Rear View Helmet Empty Re: Rear View Helmet Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:33 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Great idea!
Regards,
K-BIKE

4Back to top Go down   Rear View Helmet Empty Re: Rear View Helmet Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:20 am

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
'course we could always put one of those reversing camera do-dads and a 3.5 inch lcd screen up front but just for the gadget oriented. Should sit nicely next to the GPS, mobile phone, iPod, radar detector...... Smile

Regards,

Phil

5Back to top Go down   Rear View Helmet Empty Re: Rear View Helmet Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
phil_mars wrote:'course we could always put one of those reversing camera do-dads and a 3.5 inch lcd screen up front but just for the gadget oriented. Should sit nicely next to the GPS, mobile phone, iPod, radar detector...... Smile
Phil

Don't you have a portable DVD player on your dash? I guess your riding must be very boring Laughing

6Back to top Go down   Rear View Helmet Empty Re: Rear View Helmet Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Reddragon52

No room on the dash since I fitted the breville sandwich toaster great for a snack but I do get a lot of flat batteries .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum