BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   LED flashers and tail lights  Empty LED flashers and tail lights Sun May 01, 2016 8:47 am

6strings

6strings
Silver member
Silver member
I bought LED lamps to replace the turn indicators and the tail lights. The red light in the dash does not turn off anymore, and the Turn signals flash way too fast. I saw some article somewhere, cannot remember where, saying that a resister had to be installed somewhere for the system to recognize there is a load, therefore shutting off the red light in the dash. Does anyone have any info on this.

2Back to top Go down   LED flashers and tail lights  Empty Re: LED flashers and tail lights Sun May 01, 2016 11:10 am

robmack

robmack
Life time member
Life time member

3Back to top Go down   LED flashers and tail lights  Empty Thank you Sun May 01, 2016 3:00 pm

6strings

6strings
Silver member
Silver member
Thanks Robmack, thats perfect. I even have a couple spares in case I screw up the first one.

4Back to top Go down   LED flashers and tail lights  Empty flasher relay Sun May 01, 2016 9:32 pm

6strings

6strings
Silver member
Silver member
crap! my flasher relay doesn't look anything like either of the illustrations shown. oh well hyper flash it is

5Back to top Go down   LED flashers and tail lights  Empty Re: LED flashers and tail lights Sun May 01, 2016 9:36 pm

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Have you a non standard Flasher relay unit, or some other sort of K

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

6Back to top Go down   LED flashers and tail lights  Empty update Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:05 pm

6strings

6strings
Silver member
Silver member
It must be some after market replacement, I opened it up and its the same as the black one in the pictures, on the inside, snipped tab number seven and it is all good

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum