BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Empty sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:29 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
hi guys , short notice for sure , but heading up to Floyds place near Coolum tomorrow  anyone around for a meet along the way ?

will be meeting Floyd before lunch , all going well , but after ? 

where are we ?

perhaps a café meet somewhere central for  lunch or something

ill be in the underpowered 4 wheels  this time , but would love to be on Gerty  and heading up into the hills around your favorite weekend ride tracks to experience you view on the world
perhaps this can happen soon after ?

was amazed at the great routes out of "the gong " recently, following Andrew ....and plan to head back down there for more than a quick visit soon as I can, on two wheels

cheers

Charlie

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

2Back to top Go down   sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Empty Re: sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:08 am

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Sorry Charlie but work has me this weekend. 

I hope the Hunter Krew are okay with the bushfires down there.

3Back to top Go down   sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Empty Re: sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:29 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
yeah all to short notice dave

been there and back on possibly the hottest day on the coast this year so far

all good

we have to catch up again soon eh ?

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

4Back to top Go down   sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Empty Re: sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:30 am

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Aye a stinker of a day and riding home slightly cooler after the rain. 

A ride sounds good but perhaps we should hold off for a while. Thinking about Karuah if on and I may be dragged off to the Off Centre Rally this year in August.  It is back at Mt. Dare.  

Bert, is there an emiticon for bloody hot?

5Back to top Go down   sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Empty Re: sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:18 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
aye Karuah sounds good . its on my list dave

not too far off now

shoot I better get my day off approved  perhaps this week so I'm in advance '   the 9-10-11th  of feb ??

nearly forgot the dates

cheers mate

6Back to top Go down   sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Empty Re: sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
That's the Dragon Rally. Catch a flight - I'm sure you'd appreciate a cold wet weekend wallowing in the mud.

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

7Back to top Go down   sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Empty Re: sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
That's what usually happens at KRR but it's a bit warmer and we have leeches as well just to make it a perfect weekend.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

8Back to top Go down   sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Empty Re: sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:59 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Dai wrote:That's the Dragon Rally. Catch a flight - I'm sure you'd appreciate a cold wet weekend wallowing in the mud.

sounds wonderful Dai
see ricks post above ...giggles

bit warm around here today  so headed for the hills on gerty  and mate with k1200 rs

sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? 20180124

a few old classics up there and a heap of vintage stuff passed the other way on the ascent

sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? 20180125

about 4 - 6 degrees cooler up there

but at home , glad to be walking into air-conditioning , glad its still working

sunshine coast meet tomorrow ? 20180126

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum