BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hall Sensor Empty Hall Sensor Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:24 pm

Arrowkeen

Arrowkeen
Do you really need those half washers under the hall effect sensor?
Cannot find mine Crying or Very sad

2Back to top Go down   Hall Sensor Empty Re: Hall Sensor Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
If you haven't got them and use ordinary washers the plate can slowly retard over time.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Hall Sensor Empty Re: Hall Sensor Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:37 pm

Arrowkeen

Arrowkeen
Thanks for the info, so do they go under the plate or on top of the plate? When I was unscrewing the sensor they fell out and I did not take notice where they where sitting, now lost, will have to make some up

4Back to top Go down   Hall Sensor Empty Re: Hall Sensor Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:24 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
On top of the plate so the edge of the bolt doesn't bind on the surrounding alloy.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

5Back to top Go down   Hall Sensor Empty Re: Hall Sensor Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:23 pm

Arrowkeen

Arrowkeen
Awesome, Thanks Rick

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum