BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hi From the Netherlands Empty Hi From the Netherlands Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Uismanius

Uismanius
Hi All,

For 4 months now I own a K75s and riding it with a lot of pleasure in and around Amsterdam!

First I wasn't planning on doing any thing to to bike but unfortunately, I slipped a while ago and one side of my s cockpit was heavily damaged. So I decided to rebuild it a little, starting at  the front. I looked for some new speedometers and found a topic on it by robmack. That's how i got to this forum!

Hope to be able to add something to the forum as well!

Cheers,

Uis

2Back to top Go down   Hi From the Netherlands Empty Re: Hi From the Netherlands Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:48 pm

prince

prince
Silver member
Silver member
Hello from Canada

2011 BMW K1600GTL (gone)
2018 BMW K1600GTL

3Back to top Go down   Hi From the Netherlands Empty Re: Hi From the Netherlands Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:20 pm

viermaal

viermaal
hello from the south of holland
be welkom here cheers

4Back to top Go down   Hi From the Netherlands Empty Re: Hi From the Netherlands Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:10 pm

brickrider2

brickrider2
Life time member
Life time member
and hello from Rio de Janeiro .... well, for a few more days.  Then it's back home to gringolandia. I've been researching the number of K-bike down here.  I'm still waiting to see the first one.  Sad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum