BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DadofHedgehog

DadofHedgehog
Silver member
Silver member
Folks,

Now that I have two (aaaugh! haha..) 19901 K-bikes and a long-wished-for Flexit sidecar, I discovered that the Yahoo Flexit Owners' Group was deactivated by Yahoo in February of this year, along with all other Yahoo groups... grrr. As it sometimes happens, I find myself a bit late to the party.

Having observed a Flexit or two on this forum, I ask for any pointers to a blog-type knowledge group for Flexits which will likely be beyond the interests of this excellent forum. For example, my new-to-me Flexit hangs off of its long-mated K100RS4 Valver... I eventually intend to try and hang the Flexit off of my nearly pristine K75 instead, and therefore I seek information on creating new hanging brackets with appropriate geometry. Additionally, my particular Flexit has visibly had a productive and adventurous life, with prior owners removing things, adding other things etc. etc... I am hesitant to reverse such changes without really knowing what I'm doing. I could greatly benefit from plugging into a group of fellow Flexit owners with oodles of experience compared to my limited knowledge.

Any advice will be truly welcome.

Thanks in advance!

PAST:
old (indeterminate age) Ural + sidecar
1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
1982 BMW R100CS
1974 Kawasaki KZ400
1970 Suzuki Titan

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Double post because... two Ks? Flexit sidecar and K Bikes -- looking for formerly accessible Flexit info... 44271

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

cycleman

cycleman
Silver member
Silver member
Go to the advrider site and under Hacks, post your questions.  Much bigger audience.

4Back to top Go down   Flexit sidecar and K Bikes -- looking for formerly accessible Flexit info... Empty Flexit New Site Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:54 am

glennpm

glennpm
Silver member
Silver member
Hi,

Wish I had noticed your post before this. The Flexit site is now located here, https://groups.io/g/FlexitSidecarOwnersGroup

Both the very first and second Flexit Yahoo site posts and pictures are available.

Hope you're still working on it.

Glenn

Flexit sidecar and K Bikes -- looking for formerly accessible Flexit info... Flexit10

DadofHedgehog

DadofHedgehog
Silver member
Silver member
glennpm wrote:Hi,

Wish I had noticed your post before this. The Flexit site is now located here, https://groups.io/g/FlexitSidecarOwnersGroup

Both the very first and second Flexit Yahoo site posts and pictures are available.

Hope you're still working on it.

Glenn

Flexit sidecar and K Bikes -- looking for formerly accessible Flexit info... Flexit10

Glenn, thanks. I am a member.

Invaluable, perishable information there for us Flexers.

PAST:
old (indeterminate age) Ural + sidecar
1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
1982 BMW R100CS
1974 Kawasaki KZ400
1970 Suzuki Titan

glennpm

glennpm
Silver member
Silver member
Excellent!

Glenn