BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Winter Jobs to save tears Empty Winter Jobs to save tears Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:48 am

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
Winter Jobs to save tears S512 A lot of folk overlook the importance of maintaining the petrol cap.
You can arrive at the pumps and fail to open the cap or worse, break the key trying.

Give it a good clean and ensure it operates correctly.....it will save you a lot of tears.

2Back to top Go down   Winter Jobs to save tears Empty Re: Winter Jobs to save tears Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
That is solid gold advice Ajays and often overlooked for bikes and cars which are not used much.

I know both my Saab and Volvo owners manuals stressed that when parking vehicles in winter especially when humidity was high to try to keep the tank as full as possible to minimise the amount of humid air that sits in the tank and condenses out into water.
Regards,
K-BIKE

3Back to top Go down   Winter Jobs to save tears Empty Re: Winter Jobs to save tears Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:03 am

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member

AJAYS

4Back to top Go down   Winter Jobs to save tears Empty Re: Winter Jobs to save tears Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:08 pm

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Well spotted Ajay,a good package there for someone low miles too.

BIG D

5Back to top Go down   Winter Jobs to save tears Empty Re: Winter Jobs to save tears Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
The amount of K100 stuff on ebay UK is incredible. Crying or Very sad

We've had one guy here trying to sell an RS mirror assembly (AU350 $) for months...and I think he's just recently dropped the price.

Anyone in Oz had any experience buying stuff from people on ebay UK?
I imagine the postage would be horrific.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

6Back to top Go down   Winter Jobs to save tears Empty Re: Winter Jobs to save tears Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:54 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
blakey wrote:The amount of K100 stuff on ebay UK is incredible. Crying or Very sad

We've had one guy here trying to sell an RS mirror assembly (AU350 $) for months...and I think he's just recently dropped the price.

Anyone in Oz had any experience buying stuff from people on ebay UK?
I imagine the postage would be horrific.

I have often looked at that mirror and thought that he should just give up at that price but he persists and the price varies between $350 and $182 each time it is relisted. Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum