BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Introduction from Holland Empty Introduction from Holland Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

Dorresteijn

Dorresteijn
Dear members,

I am a proud owner of a BMW K100 RS that was given to me by a friend. His plan was to convert it to a scrambler but never got to it, so I took on the challenge.

So far the bike is fitted with new:
Saddle
Steer
Mirrors
License plate holder + lighting
Brakes (cylinders, hoses, discs)
Tires
Sparkplugs and wires
Bep3.0 (gauge yet to come)
Exhaust

2Back to top Go down   Introduction from Holland Empty Re: Introduction from Holland Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 am

moriarti

moriarti
Life time member
Life time member
Introduction from Holland 177912 We like PROUD owners of a K so good luck with the rebuild, lots of help on here if you need it  study study

3Back to top Go down   Introduction from Holland Empty Re: Introduction from Holland Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 am

Dorresteijn

Dorresteijn
Many thanks moriarti!

Even though I have to make due in a small shed of 3meters by 2meters it is a blast working on it Smile

4Back to top Go down   Introduction from Holland Empty Re: Introduction from Holland Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 am

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Introduction from Holland 177912

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

5Back to top Go down   Introduction from Holland Empty Re: Introduction from Holland Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:40 pm

Bernie_K100

Bernie_K100
Platinum member
Platinum member
Hi,

Introduction from Holland 177912 to our community!

Bernie

6Back to top Go down   Introduction from Holland Empty Re: Introduction from Holland Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:25 pm

grosbeak

grosbeak
Silver member
Silver member
Welkom and hello from Ottawa, Canada!

You live in a lovely country - My mother was born in Arnem. I haven't visited since I was a kid in the early eighties but it sure was beautiful then!

7Back to top Go down   Introduction from Holland Empty Re: Introduction from Holland Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:08 am

bad boy

bad boy
Life time member
Life time member
Dag, meneer

Introduction from Holland 177912

and all the best with your project

Introduction from Holland 9438-010

8Back to top Go down   Introduction from Holland Empty Re: Introduction from Holland Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:47 am

Dorresteijn

Dorresteijn
grosbeak wrote:Welkom and hello from Ottawa, Canada!

You live in a lovely country - My mother was born in Arnem. I haven't visited since I was a kid in the early eighties but it sure was beautiful then!

Hi Grosbeak, 

It is a very nice country indeed Smile Must say a lot has changed since the eigthies but there is still lots of charm to be found!

9Back to top Go down   Introduction from Holland Empty Re: Introduction from Holland Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:28 am

firstle

firstle
Life time member
Life time member
still a great place , went to the party in zurikzee ? for some years (easyled lost ones) a great time and always made very welcome , im just to old now  Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum