BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   My new bike Empty My new bike Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
I cannot get the photo off the net, but if you want to see a cool BMW, google Geektech Hover Bike. Only made in Tasmania.
RT

3Back to top Go down   My new bike Empty Re: My new bike Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 am

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Ha, theres something about that second one that gets me a bit more excited, just can't put my finger on it.
I'd like to see him controlling this thing, think I'd be adding a restraint of some sort.

4Back to top Go down   My new bike Empty Re: My new bike Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:06 am

He hasn't actually 'flown' this thing yet. He's only tried it tethered to the ground as there was some sort of mechanical fix needed to the drive coupling. Apparently it needed strengthening. R&R before lift-off is a good thing.

5Back to top Go down   My new bike Empty Re: My new bike Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:33 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
thats getting a little too high for my liking ....id prefer some rubber underneath ....erm somewhere .....

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

6Back to top Go down   My new bike Empty Re: My new bike Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:05 am

japuentes

japuentes
Life time member
Life time member
What´s new with that bike? Luke, Obi and Leia have been riding them since 1983. Aint that a coincidence?
Best regards
JAP

7Back to top Go down   My new bike Empty Re: My new bike Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 am

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Ha japuentes, excellent pickup, the force is strong with you I see. We will have to be careful with our dealings from now on. Do you wear a full face black helmet by chance. I should be able to tell but something is blocking my pickup. Oh yes, volcanic ash. Very clever.
Cheers mate RT

8Back to top Go down   My new bike Empty Re: My new bike Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:22 pm

kg4miq

That's too funny, RT!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum