BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   One more from Spain. Empty One more from Spain. Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 am

brooklyn66

brooklyn66
One more from Spain. Pict1510
Hi everyone , happy to be here , sorry for my English, my first lenguage is French. Cool

2Back to top Go down   One more from Spain. Empty Re: One more from Spain. Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
No problem Brooklyn66. We have a couple of frogs on this forum. I was the first one as my first language is French too. If you have any problem with a post, just drop me a private message.
2nd rep.... Is that an army logo?
Your bike looks very good. How many coats of wax did you put on? It's so shiny!
Cheers et bienvenue sur ce forum

Crazy Frog (My name says it all.....)

3Back to top Go down   One more from Spain. Empty Re: One more from Spain. Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:53 pm

brooklyn66

brooklyn66
Salut Bertrand , en cas de mecanique ,je te fais signe.
Merci.

4Back to top Go down   One more from Spain. Empty Re: One more from Spain. Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:25 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Brooklyn 66,
Welcome to our group no need to apologise for your English since half the native English speakers coming out of English schools these days have bad English :-)

Beautiful looking bike and I note the supplementary lights you have got. Did you pick the yellow lights because of their being more noticeable to oncoming vehicles?
Regards,
K-BIKE

5Back to top Go down   One more from Spain. Empty Re: One more from Spain. Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:29 pm

brooklyn66

brooklyn66
Hi, thank´s , no ,the yellow lights are anti. fog lights, no probleme with the oncoming vehicles, but caution with the white, this are very poerfull.
thank´s.

6Back to top Go down   One more from Spain. Empty Re: One more from Spain. Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:53 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for that I have seen a lot of comment around the net that in countries where white lights are used, fitting a set of yellow bulbs to headlight and fog lights and running with them on during the day makes the bike stand out much more than just white light on during the day.

Another point much commented on around the net is getting a triangle of light with headlight and two low lights. This supposedly came out of tests done for rail trains and improving visibility of oncoming trains. I have not seen the original tests so it may be no more than bogus internet lore repeated often enough that becomes accepted as fact.

Two points are whatever we can do to make ourselves more noticeable to other road users the better. Lastly to always remember some idiots at road junctions still run into fire engines, ambulances and police cars with all their sirens and flashing lights going.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum