BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BeachGuy

Hello to all.

I am working on my 1995 K75 and cannot identify two connectors in the relay box under the seat. I have attached two links to photos which show the connectors.

From what I have found, one might be for a factory radio and the other for a bike alarm system. Just not sure, and if so don’t know which one goes where.

Help needed to identify two connectors! 681200018_4LZ5m-L

Help needed to identify two connectors! 681200019_SrfrY-L

Many thanks in advance.

BeachGuy

Last edited by Crazy Frog on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Linking images)

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Have a look at the circuit diagram and see where the group of colours come together and trace back to the various bits and pieces. From memory the white one is for the factory alarm.
Regards,
K=BIKE

japuentes

japuentes
Life time member
Life time member
Using Haynes wiring diagrams, the withe connector seems to be the "anti-theft system" connector and the black one "conection for special equipment".
At http://www.webparts.com parts fiche are some of the accesories, they also have good prices on spares.
Best regards
JAP

BeachGuy

Thanks for the quick responses to my questions. With the new knowledge, I was able to to use my Haynes manual and clear up my confussion. Made notes in the book for the next time I have a brain fart.
BeachGuy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum