BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings from Nova Scotia CANADA Empty Greetings from Nova Scotia CANADA Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:31 pm

Helmut118

All

As a new to me owner of a 90 K100LT since Feb. this year I have been forced out into our cold spring air out of an irresistable need to clock some time on my retirement toy.
I now know what I have been missing!
I am a Electronics Officer on a Canadian arctic class Ice Breaker (CCGS Louis S. St. Laurent), and yes ,I'm looking south in the summer when we are 2000 miles north of Halifax N.S. doing arctic community re-supply runs. My job is to keep the "blinkin lights,blinkin". The compensation is I have a ships machine shop at the ready for my "projects".
I hope to sort out the LT this summer of 08 and do the holy grail of run's to Daytona Bike week in the next few years befor my butt cant take it anymore.

Enjoying life in Nova Scotia.

Helmut Samland

Admin

Admin
admin
admin
Helmut118 wrote:All

I am a Electronics Officer on a Canadian arctic class Ice Breaker (CCGS Louis St. Laurent

Helmut,

About 18 years ago I was working as an Hydraulic Technician and worked on a lot of ships from BIO/Coast Guard. I did some work on the Louis St Laurent too. I also started to draw some of the schematic of the Louis on Autocad.
This was long time ago working on an IBM XT. At the time, the K bikes were way more advanced than the computers Laughing.

http://k100rt.aforumfree.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum