BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Motorworks and Parcel Force. Empty Motorworks and Parcel Force. Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:07 pm

I ordered some parts from Motorworks last week for the first time in a while and they are now using something called Parcel Force for deliveries to Oz.

WOW, shipped last Friday, on the door step Tuesday morning, I don't believe it Shocked

I'm still waiting for fuel line from Sydney that I ordered last week.

2Back to top Go down   Motorworks and Parcel Force. Empty Re: Motorworks and Parcel Force. Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Its amazing just how fast they can ship gear from UK I ordered some bits from Motobins and bought a laptop from Sydney on the same day a few weeks ago and the gear from Motobins beat the Sydney delivery by 2 days.
In Australia unless you send parcels by one of the priority methods then it takes for ever and a day to get it.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Motorworks and Parcel Force. Empty Re: Motorworks and Parcel Force. Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:19 am

MikeP

MikeP
Life time member
Life time member
It's even more amazing when Parcel Farce is so useless within the UK. Motorworks and Parcel Force. 652573

4Back to top Go down   Motorworks and Parcel Force. Empty Re: Motorworks and Parcel Force. Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:00 am

the.postman

Life time member
Life time member
MikeP wrote:It's even more amazing when Parcel Farce is so useless within the UK. Motorworks and Parcel Force. 652573
Hmmm   Motorworks and Parcel Force. 167893

1985 K100 RS   104EA49840092        #0081788     SILVERish (Madison) Prod. date 05/12/84
1984 srx 600
1986 cbr1000f/h

5Back to top Go down   Motorworks and Parcel Force. Empty Re: Motorworks and Parcel Force. Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:31 am

Parcel Force is just the name for the UK Royal Mail parcel division. They may have put the delivery on an aircraft, but then it was Australia post who did the rest. Parcel Force has so much competition when they go international that they have to be fast.

6Back to top Go down   Motorworks and Parcel Force. Empty Re: Motorworks and Parcel Force. Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:51 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool 

WOW, shipped last Friday, on the door step Tuesday morning, I don't believe it Motorworks and Parcel Force. Icon_eek

Blimey thats better than the service to the Scottish Highlands Very Happy 

Just had an order from moto bins myself, Great customer service.

BIG D

7Back to top Go down   Motorworks and Parcel Force. Empty Re: Motorworks and Parcel Force. Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:56 am

LWT_Big_Cheese

LWT_Big_Cheese
Silver member
Silver member
My son went on his Honeymoon to Spain.

It took 2 months for the post card to arrive. How can they be so bad?

No warranty implied or given.

May contain nuts

8Back to top Go down   Motorworks and Parcel Force. Empty Re: Motorworks and Parcel Force. Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:56 am

LWT_Big_Cheese

LWT_Big_Cheese
Silver member
Silver member
My son went on his Honeymoon to Spain.

No warranty implied or given.

May contain nuts

9Back to top Go down   Motorworks and Parcel Force. Empty Re: Motorworks and Parcel Force. Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:04 am

MikeP

MikeP
Life time member
Life time member
LWT_Big_Cheese wrote:My son went on his Honeymoon to Spain.

Perhaps it went via Gibraltar and the posties van had to join the queue? Wink

10Back to top Go down   Motorworks and Parcel Force. Empty Re: Motorworks and Parcel Force. Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:14 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
MikeP wrote:
LWT_Big_Cheese wrote:My son went on his Honeymoon to Spain.

Perhaps it went via Gibraltar and the posties van had to join the queue? Wink
Motorworks and Parcel Force. 44271 

"Nice one"

Feel sorry for those poor folk having to sit through it.

BIG D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum