BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Source for AMP Superseal connectors Empty Source for AMP Superseal connectors Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:57 am

robmack

robmack
Life time member
Life time member
I found an Ebay seller that supplies small quantities of AMP Superseal connector sets.  These are waterproof electrical connectors that can potentially replace the not-so-good BMW inline connectors for fuel pump, speedo pickup sensor, etc. or for addition of aftermarket electrical items.  Superseal connectors are fully waterproof so they will not suffer the corrosion and decay that the OEM connectors suffer, especially for those connectors exposed to the elements.

The seller is hiteche.  You'll have to look for "Waterproof Electrical Wire Connector Plug" in the description because the seller does not specify Superseal.  He sells 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, 5-way and 6-way connector sets (male/female housings, contacts and seals) in quantities of 1, 5 and 10 for good prices.  Shipping is free internationally.

I've ordered a few sets for my customization and will update this thread when I've obtained them.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
cool

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum