BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Comfort seat. Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Next years collection of comfort seats is on its way, please place your order from now on........

Comfort seat. Komfor10

2Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Re: Comfort seat. Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Cool I'll have one just so long as it dont scratch or bite:face:

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Re: Comfort seat. Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
RicK G wrote:long as it dont scratch or bite
Use zip ties.....not white ones!

4Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Comfort seat. Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:05 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
I'll have a pair of boots from the leftovers please.

5Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Re: Comfort seat. Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:02 pm

larrikin

larrikin
Life time member
Life time member
Be careful, it can jump up and bite you in the ass  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

It increases my paranoia
Like lookin' at my mirror and seein' a police car

6Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Re: Comfort seat. Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Brad-Man

Brad-Man
Life time member
Life time member
I'm not so sure it;s the ass it'd get to first - but enough of the salty remarks...

7Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Re: Comfort seat. Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Arlina

Arlina
Is there a speedlimit for a croc?  Wink

8Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Re: Comfort seat. Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Wheeldigger wrote:Is there a speedlimit for a croc?  Wink

From personal experience. No

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

9Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Re: Comfort seat. Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:15 pm

duck

duck
Life time member
Life time member
I'll bet that I could do more miles on that than on one of the square factory seats.

86 K75C Turbo w/ paralever
94 K1100RS
93 K1100LT
91 K1
93 K75S (K11 front end)
91 K75S (K1 front end)
14 Yamaha WR250R
98 Taxi Cab K1200RS
14 K1600GT
http://www.ClassicKBikes.com

10Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Re: Comfort seat. Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
duck wrote:I'll bet that I could do more miles on that than on one of the square factory seats.

Ohhh well maybe butt me thinks that the saw tooth thingies up the middle of those critters may be a little bit uncomfortable but then again the bench seats were    um    come to think you may be right.

11Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Re: Comfort seat. Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:45 pm

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool 

Blimey Inge thats a good one, food, boots and a seat mind you I would not like to try that with one of those big Aussi crocks, they would probably eat you sitting on the bike  Very Happy 

BIG D

12Back to top Go down   Comfort seat. Empty Re: Comfort seat. Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:16 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Mate they'd eat the bike. There was one in Darwin harbour that took a liking to outboards and used to bite them.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum