BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   HELP! vent hose & overflow hose Empty HELP! vent hose & overflow hose Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:45 am

emmanuelfiadjoe

emmanuelfiadjoe
Silver member
Silver member
pls, there are two small stubs under k100rs fuel tank on the right. I understand one is for vent & the other for overflow. my problem is which of the two hoses should be connected to which stub? I had to take off the tank for me to do a repair & I'm unable to determine the corresponding stubs for the two small hoses on the right under tank because they are very identical.
my problem is the hoses not the stubs.
thanks

2Back to top Go down   HELP! vent hose & overflow hose Empty Re: HELP! vent hose & overflow hose Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:26 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
As far as I know it doesn't matter

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   HELP! vent hose & overflow hose Empty Re: HELP! vent hose & overflow hose Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:36 am

Erman

Erman
Gold member
Gold member
As long as you run both hoses towards the rear/bottom of the bike, you should be good. Just make sure they run to the left or right, and not the middle where the fuel may come into contact with your rear wheel.

1984 BMW K1000RS

1984 Yamaha XJ750 Seca

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum