BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   My Pride and Joys Empty My Pride and Joys Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:56 pm

sojelade

Please see my K75S and K100RT. I am having prolems getting the hosted photographs to load. Bert if you like I can forward you the pictures that need to be uploaded. The K75S is a 1992 model with only 48K Miles on the clock which is not even run in yet. The 1985 K100 I stripped in 2006/2007 and rebuilt from scratch with powder coated frame and wheels. The fairing was re-sprayed in BMW Baja Red and it had already done 83K Miles before I did the work. I am currently working on another K100 RT but this one is going to be in BMW Police white colour when I finish and I hope it will be completed before the end of the summer in between the trips I am planning on doing on either of the bikes.

My Pride and Joys P1010010

My Pride and Joys Dscn2510

My Pride and Joys Dscn2511

My Pride and Joys P5290210

2Back to top Go down   My Pride and Joys Empty Re: My Pride and Joys Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:13 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Soji,

The pictures are loading fine for me.
The 2 bikes are looking really good. Congratulation for the renovation of the K100 ❤ cheers . It seems to be in show room condition.
I too would like to have another K bike, but honey said "NO"....... Well I should forget about a K100rs Crying or Very sad

Does anybody realized that next year it will be the 25th aniversary of the first K bike (the brick)?
Here in Halifax I am thinking of a k bike ride to celebrate. In the club we have at least 25 of them.

3Back to top Go down   My Pride and Joys Empty Beautiful bikes Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:08 pm

pisano9

What beautiful bikes! Your hard work shows. My poor old bike gets to traverse 2 miles of dirt road coming and going. A real chore to keep it pretty. Nice to see what they can look like.

BMWMOA #131966
"Gravity Always Wins"

4Back to top Go down   My Pride and Joys Empty Re: My Pride and Joys Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
My Pride and Joys IMG_1208Soji,
Soji,

you are copying...

Here in Halifax, a member of our club wants to sell his K100 police bike and I was thinking about looking at it.
Next time that I come to Europe, we have to meet. This time it won't be any excuses on my part. Sun, rain or snow.... I WILL SHOW UP!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum