BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Unbelievable video (if true) Empty Unbelievable video (if true) Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Ringfad

Ringfad
Life time member
Life time member
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b63_1408664030

I had a nice run out today and visited DeRodster (thanks for the Multivario clips and hospitality  Very Happy ).

We discussed this video so I thought I would share

;BMW; K100RS Style Black 1987 105K Km     ;BMW; K1 Black 1993 60K Km     ;BMW;  K1100RS Black 1996       ;BMW; K1 Blue 1990 25K Miles

2Back to top Go down   Unbelievable video (if true) Empty Re: Unbelievable video (if true) Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
That is one incredibly lucky escape. Almost looks as though he is a stunt rider

3Back to top Go down   Unbelievable video (if true) Empty Re: Unbelievable video (if true) Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:36 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Well, it's plausible that something like that could happen. In the distance you see the car stop and the rider gets off the roof.

What a ride!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

4Back to top Go down   Unbelievable video (if true) Empty Re: Unbelievable video (if true) Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:34 pm

floyd

floyd
Life time member
Life time member
He is pretty darn lucky the driver didnt just slam on the brakes and send him flying!

5Back to top Go down   Unbelievable video (if true) Empty Re: Unbelievable video (if true) Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:47 am

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
blaKey wrote:Well, it's plausible that something like that could happen.
Yep. I agree. When I was 15 Y/o ..   my first bike and first accident I hit a car which never stopped as it came in to the roundabout. I was only doing about 25 kph at the time or less so very slow but what happened was the front wheel of the bike hit the front drivers guard, i did a forward roll on his bonnet, landed on my feet, and caught the ground running and ran a little way down the road. To this day I know it was a pure fluke but man was I lucky

6Back to top Go down   Unbelievable video (if true) Empty Re: Unbelievable video (if true) Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Kyle10

Kyle10
Life time member
Life time member
The most harrowing part of that is enduring the car driver's choice of music.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum