BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello all from Greece Empty Hello all from Greece Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:17 am

George_Pap

George_Pap
Silver member
Silver member
Hi all. I have recently purchased a BMW K100RT that have been deactivated, idle, stored, for more than 10 years but in great shape. I' m in the restoration process and i really love this bike's shape and character!  Very Happy
Happy and safe riding to all

2Back to top Go down   Hello all from Greece Empty Re: Hello all from Greece Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:40 am

Chocolate

Chocolate
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome here George!
You’ll find a lot information here for stored bikes.
Enjoy you future rides.

Cheers from Germany 

Nice place you’re living

Hello all from Greece Heraklion1

3Back to top Go down   Hello all from Greece Empty Re: Hello all from Greece Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:43 am

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Hello all from Greece 177912 Heraklion is on our bucket list, probably for later this year.

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

4Back to top Go down   Hello all from Greece Empty Re: Hello all from Greece Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:42 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi George welKome to the forum. You will find all the info necessary here including some on the K series BMW.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

5Back to top Go down   Hello all from Greece Empty Re: Hello all from Greece Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:25 am

George_Pap

George_Pap
Silver member
Silver member
Chocolate wrote:Welcome here George!
You’ll find a lot information here for stored bikes.
Enjoy you future rides.

Cheers from Germany 

Nice place you’re living

Thank you very much Chocolate!

6Back to top Go down   Hello all from Greece Empty Re: Hello all from Greece Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:27 am

George_Pap

George_Pap
Silver member
Silver member
Dai wrote:Hello all from Greece 177912 Heraklion is on our bucket list, probably for later this year.

Hi Dai, thank you! you mean Bike tour ? You can contact me for any info needed!

7Back to top Go down   Hello all from Greece Empty Re: Hello all from Greece Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:28 am

George_Pap

George_Pap
Silver member
Silver member
RicK G wrote:Hi George welKome to the forum. You will find all the info necessary here including some on the K series BMW.
 Thank you sir!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum