BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Nice pics of a renovation Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:11 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
I don't remember where I saw the link for these pictures (maybe MOA forum but not sure)
Check this renovation here

2Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Re: Nice pics of a renovation Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 pm

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
Hope he didn't pay much (anything) for that wreck. Looks like significant damage caused by water in the oil ? Was it in a crash? Front timing cover has impact damage.

3Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Re: Nice pics of a renovation Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:25 pm

It's good to see the internals once in a while. It makes you realise just what's going on in there as you rev down the motorway or up to redline for a top speed run. That's a lot of meshing metal protected only by a thin layer of oil and the urgency with which the right wrist twitches. Now if we'd only just think of that a bit more when we suck down a sausage roll, eat lunch at Macca's, or wonder why our head's pounding after a night on the piss. Engines can be brought back to life even after considerable abuse. Wink

4Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Re: Nice pics of a renovation Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:14 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
What's wrong with Maccas?

The perfect food! It covers all the major fat groups.

Made me the man I am today...overweight Laughing

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

5Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Re: Nice pics of a renovation Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Just what is that 'Special Sauce' anyway!? A little bit fancy... scratch

6Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Re: Nice pics of a renovation Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
This is a bike forum, but we are talking about food. What a Face
Thanks to educate me. I already learned about Vegemite and now I have a new word in my dictionary: Macca's
Frankly, even if I adopted the north american way to live, I honestly refuse to eat at to McDonald. How can you compare it with real French cooking with a lot of butter, sour cream and wine?
In fact the result is the same as the cholesterol level is exponentially rising but... French people have the secret weapon: Red wine will cure all problems at the source!
I start to believe in the New Hampshire motto: live free or die!
Bon appetit!

7Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Re: Nice pics of a renovation Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:08 am

Macca's, sorry, Crazy Frog. We Aussies (and Pommies too) tend to abbreviate everything we say in some manner or another. My name's Darren, so my mates and family members call me Dazz, and if we're blowing the froth of a coupla coldies, ripping the scabs of a few cold little vicious ones as they come across the bar, then it's Dazza. Strewth, mate! cheers

You Frenchies do seem to have found the secret in red wine. We're glad to have helped with the replacement Aussie grapes when yours suffered that terrible blight some years ago. drunken

Isn't it, especially at this time of the year in Cow Hampshire, 'Live, Freeze, or Die!'? :pale:

8Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Re: Nice pics of a renovation Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:41 am

Alex_GER

Alex_GER
Silver member
Silver member
In German we say Meckes, but we pronounce it the same way you do Macca's Very Happy

http://www.students.uni-mainz.de/alotz/portfolio/

9Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Re: Nice pics of a renovation Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
Nice find Bert. I luv to see the restoration projects and people's sollutions for various challenges!

10Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Re: Nice pics of a renovation Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Are you talking about being overweight ? Embarassed
I am still refusing to eat at Macca's. I smoke and drink too much but I am careful about my meals. It's a bit like buying a K100 because it has ABS and riding it like a man man at 150km/h in town.

11Back to top Go down   Nice pics of a renovation Empty Re: Nice pics of a renovation Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:13 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
"How can you compare it with real French cooking"

They sell French Fries!

Real French cooking at its best!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum