BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   808 mini camera Empty 808 mini camera Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:46 am

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
https://youtu.be/sVyatjGrwVk

808 video mini cams are ideal for us bikers. They are available on ebay.

Here is my village run with the camera mounted on the front mudguard [fender] the sound was removed in favour of music.

Go get yourself one and the 808 # 11 or 808#16 are the better ones.

AJAYS

2Back to top Go down   808 mini camera Empty Re: 808 mini camera Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:28 am

Jhepburn

Jhepburn
Silver member
Silver member
Ajays wrote:https://youtu.be/sVyatjGrwVk

808 video mini cams are ideal for us bikers. They are available on ebay.

Here is my village run with the camera mounted on the front mudguard [fender] the sound was removed in favour of music.

Go get yourself one and the 808 # 11 or 808#16 are the better ones.

Not a bad quality. Does Nokia know someone else has stuck 808 on a camera? Wink

3Back to top Go down   808 mini camera Empty Re: 808 mini camera Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 am

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
https://youtu.be/uj26JjSiazQ

More info; on the 808# cameras for those that are interested.

AJAYS

4Back to top Go down   808 mini camera Empty Re: 808 mini camera Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:56 am

Life time member
Life time member
That's a very clear bit of footage Ajay's. I'm always interested in these gadgets. The big test of them for my money is how quickly they react to changes in light, for example passing under a row of overhanging trees and also how much the picture is bleached on bright but overcast days. Any footage in those sort of conditions?

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

5Back to top Go down   808 mini camera Empty Re: 808 mini camera Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:00 am

I like the quality of the picture, but was wondering why you overdubbed the sound? Was it a quality issue? I realise it's difficult to get clean sound with the wind etc. (I'm one of those types who likes to hear the bike noise)
Sean.

6Back to top Go down   808 mini camera Empty Re: 808 mini camera Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:26 am

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
https://youtu.be/pT6W06SLxaI

Saxon7 wrote:I like the quality of the picture, but was wondering why you overdubbed the sound? Was it a quality issue? I realise it's difficult to get clean sound with the wind etc. (I'm one of those types who likes to hear the bike noise)
Sean.

Having it mounted on the front mudguard it picked up the front engine noises and the exhaust was hardly heard. However if you mount it behind your visor it is very good. wind noise is a problem but acceptable.

The above is a local meet and it was handheld without anyone noticing it . It was attached to my keyring. Sound quality is excellent.

AJAYS

7Back to top Go down   808 mini camera Empty Re: 808 mini camera Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:36 am

Nice Sunbeam!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum