BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

klamityboy

klamityboy
Gold member
Gold member
Does anyone have any suggestions for places in Canada for Fuel Injector reconditioning? I have seen several recommendations for places in the US but anytime anything has to cross the border it adds several layers of complexity. Thanks in advance.

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
klamityboy wrote:Does anyone have any suggestions for places in Canada for Fuel Injector reconditioning. I have seen several recommendations for places in the US but anytime anything has to cross the border it adds several layers of complexity. Thanks in advance
k-boy, I tried that route, and it's about $100 for servicing - and servicing was a fail - could not unseal them.  Or you can get a refurb'd set off ebay for the same money, or a used set for about $40...

1988 K100RS SE VIN 01477554

robmack

robmack
Life time member
Life time member
Same problems on the Eastern coast.  There aren't many places that refurbish the injectors for the same low price, high service quality as in the States.  It might be better getting a set of the newer Bosch Type II injectors with the improved spray pattern.  
Read this thread.

klamityboy

klamityboy
Gold member
Gold member
I see Euro Motoelectrics has a set of 4 refurbed for $199.  

http://www.euromotoelectrics.com/product-p/boinj-450rx4.htm 

I only need three and that doesn't seem to be an option. Any other good outlets for refurbed injectors?

Cheers

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
Send a message to RJTRUCKER.

He is in the states, but will recon your injectors.

LINK to his post.

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

welshlamb

welshlamb
Hi,  apologies if this is hijacking but I just posted a plea for Bosch p/n info on a thread in "buy and sell" section.
Lots of threads on the 4 hole type 2 Bosch injectors but I'm struggling to find the Bosch p/ns for the correct ones for an early K100 so I can track down on ebay etc.  Help please
A Newbie with a rough running K100!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum