BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Pushrod boots Empty Pushrod boots Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:15 am

Ghost who rides

Ghost who rides
Life time member
Life time member
I have found a guy with clutch pushrod boots for $18.50 plus $2.50 Oz.

He says they are R series, on Motorworks I found an R series boot same part no as the K,

Help out here guys 'cos that is an ok price, photo I saw was a "ringer" for the K  boot. 

Thoughts please, need one for Pfeil.

2Back to top Go down   Pushrod boots Empty Re: Pushrod boots Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:08 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
They are the same part but $18.50 isnt that good a price Motobins have them for $14.50 and if you get them with a bigger order the postage works out well.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Pushrod boots Empty Re: Pushrod boots Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Ghost who rides

Ghost who rides
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Rick, I only checked Motorworks 14 squids and thought that  the "Bins would be about the same.
G

4Back to top Go down   Pushrod boots Empty Re: Pushrod boots Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:18 pm

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Ghostly,

If you search realoem.com, which is available in the Motorworks site and then search with the BMW part number it will show you all the items with that part number. There are quite a few bits and pieces that are interchangeable across the whole BMW bike range. And that does not include their cars. Motobins does not have the BMW part number search facility.

Cheers, Dave.

5Back to top Go down   Pushrod boots Empty Re: Pushrod boots Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Mind $18.50 isn't too bad I paid $52 for one for the R80 about 8 years ago from the BM Shop in Brisbane

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

6Back to top Go down   Pushrod boots Empty Re: Pushrod boots Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:52 pm

Ghost who rides

Ghost who rides
Life time member
Life time member
Think I'll go with him keep the $s in Oz . I'll get 2, one for spare the K100 has a good one, probably newish.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum