BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

51Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:08 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Good work Bert 2.0.

52Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:20 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Bout time!!!! Looks Good..I like the gauges on regulator. Still lacking some white cable ties...pink this and pink that..

53Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Albyalbatross1 wrote:Bout time!!!! Looks Good..I like the gauges on regulator. Still lacking some white cable ties...pink this and pink that..

that should keep blakey in a happy state of mind ....searching for odd colour cable ties ...giggles

huggs blakey ...ill have to take a trip up there, i recon and check out your progress huh ?

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

54Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:13 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Where did the pics goto???

55Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:32 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Albyalbatross1 wrote:Where did the pics goto???

um ...back on page 1 ?

giggles

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

56Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for comments guys. Gave it quick wash and polish yesterday. Going to wait a month for paint to fully cure before i cut and polish it properly.
Just gotta sort out my fueling issues now.

Don't give in to the Black Dog!
"A Zorst, a zorst my kingdom for a Zorst"

Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 170874

57Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 am

Life time member
Life time member
Dunno how I missed the pics of the assemble machine. - I like the black and copper Bert 2.0! Some nice little toutches there, like the hanlebar endweights.

Post some more pics when you've done the final cut'n'polish please.

88KE

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

58Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:43 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Warning do not use White Knight spray can enamel on your fuel tank or near it.
I had to put some fuel in my tank last night from a 5 litre drum and spilt some on the tank, it destroyed the paint. Not happy but what the hell i will just repaint it with acrylic.

Thats after i get the damn thing to run, i've resealed the throttle bases and checked everything. Think the air bleed o rings are leaking.
Shouldve just used the fuel and a match - no more problem. Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 178468

59Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:34 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
awww sad news bert ...was looking the goods ol mate ....

cheer up ....itll get better

60Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:45 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Not good news Bert.
I have used acrilic in a rattle can with good results. I use it to paint the trailer couplings I make

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

61Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Charlie... Yes a bit dissapointing,i have used enamel before with no dramas. Might just be the brand i used. I thought i would put it up here. I dont want Blakey having the same dramas. I will post up what i end up using.
The thing thats getting on my goat is the way its running. It was idling better before i resealed the throttle body bases
Checked plugs etc all good. Going to measure the air bleed screw o rings and see if i can source them local.
I have put everything back to standard so i can set a baseline. Stock fuel reg and air intake. Idles really rough. Going to put new plugs in.
Not going to let it beat me,but am over working on it. Just want to go for ride.
Thanks for info Rick thats good to know. Annoying part is i was going to use acrylic and changed my mind.

62Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Are your plug leads all in the coils properly?? Caused me no end of dramas. Injectors all working....ICU plug secure....No green frogs in the exhaust Smile

You need a brass fuel tank !!!!

63Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:29 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Albyalbatross1 wrote:Are your plug leads all in the coils properly?? Caused me no end of dramas. Injectors all working....ICU plug secure....No green frogs in the exhaust Smile

You need a brass fuel tank !!!!
Plug leads and coil cons .....ok
Injectors all working
Green frogs evicted from zorst. Razz
Maybe i will make a custom stainless steel tank. Very Happy
It seems rich but not convinced. Changed plugs but they were an old set i had out of it. When its cold its not too bad but the warmer it gets the worse it gets. Anyone now the o ring size on the air bleed screws. If i spray aerostart on them the idle increases. Its the only place now that it does it.

64Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
hmm bert ....you have added the that multiple take off on the vacume lines ...(similar to the k1100) could this have an effect ?

but check the pin 10 at the under seat computer mate ...sounds like its running rich with temperature change ..the temp sensor behind the radiator maybe ? (sorry if i carry on about this device )

65Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:00 am

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
caferacer62 wrote:Anyone now the o ring size on the air bleed screws. If i spray aerostart on them the idle increases. Its the only place now that it does it.

From the MaxBMW site:

Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 13111210

66Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:45 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
" I dont want Blakey having the same dramas."

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll see what colours are available in acrylic.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

67Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
blakey wrote:" I dont want Blakey having the same dramas."

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll see what colours are available in acrylic.
lol!

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

68Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:06 am

Rjtrucker

Silver member
Silver member
Where do you guys find the time? I have a garage filled with enough parts to build 4 bikes and can't find the time to even wash my regular ride. I am on the last night of a 3 week trip with the wife. Over 4000 miles and don't know when I will get to change the oil on the k11 and on my wife's F800r. I think it is great what you guys do. I am just jelous my clock only has 24 hours in it and yours must have 36 or 48 hours in a day.

93 K11LT
85 K100RS
85 K100RS turbo project.
And a load of K100 projects and parts.

69Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:17 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Well you better give us a write up on the trip, we all like others trips.
Oh and arr don't forget the pics. They're really important Very Happy

70Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Fantastic job! Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:31 am

paul.dickson_VA

paul.dickson_VA
I am very impressed with the speed and resourcefulness that you have shown in such a big job - in such a short period. I am planning to take several months to finish up my bike. Looks great, Bert. Have a blast.

71Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:33 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for the kind words Paul. Not so much speed but impatience,if it takes too long i get side tracked. Also a lot of things that i have promised the MFWAF are slipping behind.
I am happy with result apart from the dramas with the paint on tank its all good.
Thanks for that Inge i figured 5mm id and 1.5mm thick from my measurements. Shouldnt be too hard to find.

Hey Charlie i had thought of that so i put it back to stock when i put the stock fuel reg back on. I also removed the extra air intake and blocked the hole.
Got new plugs today and am going to check tps once i get a chance. Hope to have a look tomorrow.
Great riding weather and bike not going and a heap of bikes going past my place all arvo. Going to stand on the footpath and throw rocks at them.

72Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:44 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 44271

i really dont see the issue with the extra intake bert ...its all forward of the butterflys and afm ...but was inquisative of the extra vacumme lines, is all i meant .

have fun mate ....!!!

see if ya can hit one of them plasitc scooters huh ?

73Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:06 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Will you be buying the rocks from the vendor or just picking them up off the ground...near his table??

74Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:18 am

lol!

75Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:44 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Albyalbatross1 wrote:Will you be buying the rocks from the vendor or just picking them up off the ground...near his table??

giggles ....hes got enough scrapnel up his driveway for a few good hits i recon ...Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 44271

76Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Yup plenty of rocks in the driveway, scooters are easeir targets cos they don't move as quick.

No Alby i did not drop anything (maybe) i promise.

Got some new o rings for the air bleeds from BSC yesterday,if anyone wants the size they are 3/16'' x 65 thou. I know they should be metric but the place i get my bearings and seals have always been spot on before.
I fitted them and the new plugs and fired the bike up, hmmm better but still sounding like a rotary.
So this afternoon i decided to remove everything and double check stuff, took it right down including the throttle bodies.
Checked the sync of the butterflies, I use an old school method using a spacer under the idle screw and a 2mm rod down beside the butterfly and the body. If you want to see some pics and more detailed instructions let me know.

They were a little out on one throttle, but i did notice the tps had slipped all the way anti clockwise and not clicking. So i adjusted it to where i seems right and re-installed the t/bodies. Thats all i had time for today.
I have done his so many times now to strip it down including removing the tank and refitting the T/bodies took 45 mins whew.
I'm hoping once i put it back together tomorrow it all goes well. The main thing that had me rattled was that when i first ran it after the tidy up it idled fine but with the flat spot at 3000rpm. Then after resealing the bases it started idling very badly,I hadn't changed anything else. Hoping it was the tps.

77Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:21 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Well not the tps. Still has a roll/misfire at idle. Fuel pressure is ok cos i put the other reg and guage on to check fuel pressue. Check plug leads with multimeter. Damned if i know. One thing i did notice is if i wiggle no.4 injector the idle faulters. I put new o rings on the injectors when i was putting it back together.
This is starting to drive me nuts. Going to be going cheap soon.

78Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:27 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
got to work on the rolla saturday bert ...but ill call down sunday if i can help mate

79Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Charlie that would be awesome. Hoping to get some time saturday to pull the injectors to check the seals and check the elec connections too. I really cant think of what is causing it. It idles good for say 15 - 30 seconds then sounds like its dropping a cylinders then comes good and so on. If you rev its not to bad but i aint game to ride it. I pulled the plugs and they are way too clean on the end. All part of the fun hey.

80Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
dont think its the injectors mate ...i dont think you need to go there .

but i recon its some undetected corrosion under the tank ...those multipin connections i guess

the work you have done shouldnt have been the cause of this ,,,,but maybe disturbed something in the process ???

81Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
G'Day Bert, What is the story behind the extra inlet?? Expecting any restriction changes or were it more flow????

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

82Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
K75cster wrote:G'Day Bert, What is the story behind the extra inlet?? Expecting any restriction changes or were it more flow????
Just a theory on more air in and more air out(as i had modified the exhaust) would help it breath better. Just its just my take on things. When i look at auto engines of around the same capacity their air intake tract is bigger than on the K.

Its all a bit of a moot point at the moment though. Now the battery has died.
I took the tank of again and treated all the connections with Deoxit, removed the injectors(humour me ok) just to check i hadn't damaged an o ring on assembly. Treated the injector plugs with Deoxit too(Blakey would've been proud). Started it and as usual it runs great until it gets up to temp, then rough again. Then the battery died (did i mention this already?)

I have a question as to the battery, on some of the cars i worked on if they didn't have 12 volts they would run erratic or not at all ( they did after aftermarket ecu's though) My question is does the voltage effect the engine running in any way. Because i'm damned if i can figure out whats going on here.
Also do the throttle bases give any problems, mine look fine but do they fail?
Going to get a new battery tomorrow and see how it goes.
Saw Col today, dropped my fairing off to him. He's out at Queensland Raceway this weekend. Was nice to finally meet up with him and he says hi to everyone.

83Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
The only thing I have heard is that if less than 9.5 volts is available the ICU will not work at all, so if the battery is very weak you cant push them to start.
The only thing with the TB bases that I know of is that they crack and split just under the clamp but never heard of one not sealing after the gorilla snot is used.

84Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:00 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Mate those bases are so snotted on even the gorilla would have trouble getting em off.

I'll put a new battery in tomorrow and see what happens, I don't know how old the batt is, but is not unusual for one to die when the weather gets a bit chilly.
i tried to test it with my multimeter, but that crapped itself too. I'm having a good run so far.
Maybe I'll buy a scooter.!

85Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:06 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
caferacer62 wrote:
Maybe I'll buy a scooter.!

Don't you dare. Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 167893

86Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:11 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Nah from what i hear some lunatic round my way throws rocks at them.
Can't imagine who that might be.... Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 652573

87Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:55 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Just a thought..she runs well up to temp...have you
Tested the water temp sender??

88Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:41 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
was thinking the same alby ....

but a question bert ? did you use silicon or something when fitting off the extra inlet pipe ?

89Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:16 pm

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
I figured (perhaps wrongly) that because the fan was cycling ok that the temp sender was all good. Maybe i should look at that.

Nah Charlie i just taped up the extra hole in the airbox temporarly for now so i could see if it was something to do with that.

Well i just got back from donating $125 to the battery shop, that was the cheapest battery i could find. Exide maintenance free, it was more again to but a Deka batt in.

i shall go and put it in and what transpires. I can still get a rise in revs with my aerostart when sprayed on the front 2 T/B bases,(sorry to keep going on about this) but they look in really condition. In my old skool mechanical thinking if i can get a rev rise from aerostart then i have a vacuum leak somewhere.
Does anyone concur?

90Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Sure sounds like a vacuum leak to me.
The fan temp sender is a different sender to the sender the ECU gets its temp reading from. They are both in the same unit but are seperate. there are 2 wires and each goes to eth through its own sender. I have one here that is weird on one side and ok on the other.

91Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:36 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Ok so here is the latest. I have removed the temp sensor as directed. I put it in the vice(gently) and put my multimeter on it, then directed hot air from my heat gun at the bulb part of it. Both terminals are changing their ohms output so i figure it is working. When i started it again you can distinctly hear it comes off cold start and the idle drop down as it comes up to temp.

Also pulled the injectors and fuel rail complete and run it on the starter for a few revolutions to check the spray pattern, all good. Then removed one injector from the rail and turned the engine over again, bucket loads of fuel. I wanted to check this as i wasnt sure if all was ok, but it seems to be.

I am just waiting to upload a video of the running onto youtube and as soon as its up i will post on here.

My thoughts are now more towards the T/Bodie bases, perhaps they aren't as good as they appear.
Here is the video of it running.

I'm not keen on the knocking sound coming from the engine either, but not sure if this due to the rough idle.

92Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:57 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
crikey bert sound like a cyclic miss is happening there ...even on cold ...building up to temp ..

that a real head scratcher .

but im thinking vacuume leak at this time

93Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:10 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
There is a vacuum leak, for sure, so fix that first and then if it needs do the rest.
I have 8 of the TB bases if you need any.

94Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:58 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks guys, your input is always a great help. Sometimes you start second guessing yourself. nice to have the forum to bounce ideas around.

I'm going to pull the bases back off and do a more thorough visual inspection.It seems to be the front 2 with number 3 being suspect.

Thanks for that Rick, I will let you know how i get on.

95Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:24 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
i can do the run up the hill....if that helps bert ?

96Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:08 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
charlie99 wrote:i can do the run up the hill....if that helps bert ?
hope you can sort it Bert. Id love to help,,,,but i gotta go play on some snowmobiles.....tomorrow arvo..ill wave on the way over,,,see how far youvcan throw those stones...

97Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:41 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for all the help guys, in particular to Charlie for coming over and offering to go to Ricks and get some bases for me. Sometimes the help is quite humbling on here.

Ok so just as Charlie arrived today i had just finished stripping the bases off. This is what i found once on the bench, if I pull the softer part of the rubber back on the bases i can see cracks that are not evident when just looking at them. Also the rubbers from T/bodies to plenum chamber are the same. Short diagnosis - SHAGGED. Here are some pics, bit fuzzy but you can see what i mean. If you ever have these little so and so's off pull the soft part back all around its the only way to tell.
This is not the worst one but the best pic.
Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 20120810

These are split all round on both sides...
Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 20120811

Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 20120812
As i said a bit fuzzy but you get the idea here.
So what to do, well the upper ones i will just replace with some intake grade silicone hose in 40mm. I can get that from Queensland Diesel Spares pretty cheap. As for the bases i am going to see if i can seal them with on the outside with Sikaflex or such like. As funds are a bit limited(when aren't they) i can't afford new ones just yet, Motorworks have them for about $38 Oz each plus freight. I will see how i go. I've had success in marine engine applications with Sika before when doing emergency repairs. As i'm doing it external it wont be effected by fuel. Having said that the repair i did on my fuel guage float 10 months ago using Sika is still there.

98Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
wonder if "gith" has a usa price ?

we didnt think of that before ....and the aussie dollar is favourable at the moment !

99Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Good point Charlie, I might send him a pm and see if he has a price on them.

100Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:23 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
caferacer62 wrote:Good point Charlie, I might send him a pm and see if he has a price on them.

I'll have a good look at the ones I have tomorrow and see what they are like they might do till you get some from merica.

101Back to top Go down   Time for a tidy up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a tidy up. Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:28 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
onya rick !!!

ill have a look at my old uppers and see whats good as well ...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum