BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

151Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:17 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
good onya alby

wish I could weld ...

lessons this year I guess

keep at it mate , we need to see the new fairing on the beast ...and a happy face of nic in the sidecar ....heading down the road ....psssst  you better build a semi  lay down body in that thing ....with reading lamps huh ?!!!
 I can sand stuff .....

152Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:25 am

charlie99 wrote:good onya alby

I can sand stuff .....
 lol! lol!

153Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
For those adjustable links I would use a piece of hollow bar and tap a thread into each end. If you want to save a bit of weight turn a few mm of the outside at the centre of the bar out to the ends less 1 inch from the bottom of each thread.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

154Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:24 pm

sidecar paul

sidecar paul
Life time member
Life time member
Keep at it Alby and you'll soon be able to join the elite.  cheers 

16mm will be plenty strong enough for your fixings, mine has been hanging on with 4, 12mm bolts for the past 25 years!

Paul.

155Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Finally got my tie rods cheers  even though they had two goes at it again this time!!!  16mm Rose Joints. 3mm wall RHS same as the subframe with 6mm steel plate should be a bit more than a rubbish mount.
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Tierod10
I am just going to keep trying to get something done each week while I can. 

Any body feel like sanding back a sidecar for me???........anyone...hello!! Guys!!!

156Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Know the feeling, all those things you wanna do and as soon as you start you have to stop.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

157Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:20 am

Ghost who rides

Ghost who rides
Life time member
Life time member
Good work Alby, The journey of a thousand kms starts with the first step! You are way past that step 

Keep at it mate. Patiently waiting to see your rig. Do it right first time, I'm sure you are!

G

158Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:45 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
woohoo
looking good alby

you want help with  that bit ,,,, sander packed

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

159Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:20 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
be there soon

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

160Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:46 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
took some paint off the frame parts of the sidecar

found some rust in a couple of places ..but on the whole looking in good order

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 2013-032
alby recons most of the panel paint will come off with a good gurney

another step closer

sun everywhere ....great day for a ride and spent some time with a mate

Last edited by charlie99 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

161Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:38 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for the visit and the help Charlie..  i will be in touch during the week.

162Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:51 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
The original color is almost as 'different' as this one.

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Img_4410

163Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Yep! Funny colour it is Bert.    Whos going to pinch that????

Found this Subframe Mount Page  thought it might save some stuffing around for a few Aussies.  I am going to order a part or two and see what they are like.

164Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:24 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
Saxon7 wrote:Interesting. I have been of the opinion that something up forward and high is necessary. Do you not get any flex in direction changes or right handers? ( Sidecar being on the left which is right)
Perhaps the front piece you have at the engine mounts counters this at that juncture?
I have a thing on mine where in directional changes in say, roundabouts where you go left, right under throttle and then back to left, still under throttle, the bike feels like there is flex and the bike itself leans further left into the right hand part of the exercise. Any thoughts on this? Maybe I need something in that area as a kind of damper...or to add rigidity?
Schoorn.
On my first K100/HRD sidecar (that did have a very hard life with lots of off road excursions even before I got it).  The outer (right hand) frame downtube snapped above the engine mount. I still believe this was due to the frame above engine flexing because of lateral stress from the sidecar.  I've heard of others also.  my current one has a mount at the steering head and the feel is very different with no flex.

Al

+ another boxer engined motorcycle and sidecar

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 K-dogs10

165Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
sounds like you're back in the swing of things Alby, thats great.
thanks for the Page, I'm currently reading through the trailer info.
I spent the day sizing up Rendrags towbar,it has opened up some interesting thoughts.
 thanks again and good luck with your mountings.

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 10_x_110

166Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:44 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
AL-58 wrote:
Saxon7 wrote:Interesting. I have been of the opinion that something up forward and high is necessary. Do you not get any flex in direction changes or right handers? ( Sidecar being on the left which is right)
Perhaps the front piece you have at the engine mounts counters this at that juncture?
I have a thing on mine where in directional changes in say, roundabouts where you go left, right under throttle and then back to left, still under throttle, the bike feels like there is flex and the bike itself leans further left into the right hand part of the exercise. Any thoughts on this? Maybe I need something in that area as a kind of damper...or to add rigidity?
Schoorn.
On my first K100/HRD sidecar (that did have a very hard life with lots of off road excursions even before I got it).  The outer (right hand) frame downtube snapped above the engine mount. I still believe this was due to the frame above engine flexing because of lateral stress from the sidecar.  I've heard of others also.  my current one has a mount at the steering head and the feel is very different with no flex.

Al
The EML bert has is mounted at the base of the steering head and the Kneeler outfits for racing we used to put a tube directly to the steering head and brace it back to the left or right side of the top tube of the perimiter frame round the engine. I saw quite a few home built kneelers that had a frame built for the basic bike and then the platform tacked onto the side and they would always crack up and usually on the front top tubes.
That mount takes an enormous amount of stress when you go into a right hand corner with the chair on the left and vice versa.

167Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:10 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
RicK G wrote:
AL-58 wrote:
Schoorn.

Al
The EML bert has is mounted at the base of the steering head and the Kneeler outfits for racing we used to put a tube directly to the steering head and brace it back to the left or right side of the top tube of the perimiter frame round the engine. I saw quite a few home built kneelers that had a frame built for the basic bike and then the platform tacked onto the side and they would always crack up and usually on the front top tubes.
That mount takes an enormous amount of stress when you go into a right hand corner with the chair on the left and vice versa.
Mine is a later version of Berts basically. The guy that built it originally was the EML agent in Aus.  I've had 4 K outfits now, 3 using HRD subframes(which stop at the top engine mounts) and now the Leigh Hollamby/EML.  It has a completely different feel due to the stiffer subframe.

Al

+ another boxer engined motorcycle and sidecar

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 K-dogs10

168Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:36 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Seeing as I was no longer able to make the Farcairn Rally I decided to make a push on the sub-frame..  and a push it was!!!!

Nic and i fitted the chair up to the spares bike..(whats left of it) along with the rear wheel and I am happy with the outcome.  it is easy to move with one hand..will try to keep moving on flat ground if you push him.. Pushed him around in a circle on full steering lock and ended up about 300mm further out from the marks of where we started. not too bad for a first go. 

The frame is made from 5mm plate steel and 25 x 25 x3mm RHS (cold bent where needed). All brackets for bolt placement are 5mm as well. There is at the moment ten bolt on points for the sub-frame. The four center stand bolts, three foot peg bracket bolts, engine frame mount bolt, three bolts to the sump. The tie rods are 25 x25x3 as well with 16mm rose joints (with 40mm threaded inserts) and left/right hand threads for adjustment. chair is bolted to the subframe with two 19mm bolts and nylocs through 5mm plate brackets. 

We hope to fit the park brake this week. just got to run the cable and measure for hydraulic line for later.
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Busy110
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Busy310
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Busy210
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Busy410
Now we can start the tidy side of the job. She smiles not knowing what sanding lies ahead Twisted Evil

Last edited by Albyalbatross1 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Doh!!!)

169Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
looks very good Alby.

My only concern are the lower mountings. It seems to be a bit under engineered. If the tab breaks, Nic will go left and you right Evil or Very Mad .
May I suggest an easy reinforcement?
If you weld a thick piece of flat bar on the front of the square tub, you will double the thickness of the tab.
With a thicker tab, you could weld a second one on the motorcycle frame and sandwich the sidecar mounting (like the top mountings). If one tab breaks, you'll still have the second one as a security.
Here is the idea:

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Lower10

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Busy2110

Now, will you wait to have the sidecar repainted before attaching it on your bike for a quick spin?

Cheers,

CF

170Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Bert..Constructive advise is always welcome in the shed..even listened too. I will have a look at it.. Thanks.

I am using ALL my left over will power not!! to take it for a test run....Very Happy  We will finish the frame work and paint it before we even  think of fitting it to the actual tug.

171Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:10 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
just visited alby today

looks like some great progress

the tabs on the bottom sidecar frames look really strong ...thanks to some suggestions

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 2013-113
don't know if the two part frame is  standard on anything ....but looks the goods for strength and versatility in design

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 2013-114 

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 2013-115

good to see some amazing work ...nearing completion ...

lets hope it comes together before the 23 of November for the "Guyra ride "  eh ?

172Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:02 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
As Charlie said..Been Busy here in TheHesMadLabs lately.   Thanks to some USEFUL sugesttions from Crazy i have made a small mod to the pivot point as Charlie mentioned. If 10mm of plate fails..well..its going to be good story!!!!
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 1extra10
You can always tell Charlie has been around..his feet show up everywhere!!!
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 2charl10
Here is the rail that attaches the sidecar to the subframe two lower points.
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 3rail_10
Dont you just love it when all the holes line up first go!!Very Happy  No icon for self back pat!!
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 4line_10
The first sanding done to gel coat. I looked like one big Blue Smurf!!
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 5first10
Primer and filler coat on and the guide coat..now for some more sanding!!!yay @#$%^
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 6secon10
Top Coat is on and now for Compounding...More bloody hard work....
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 7top_c10
So we have gone from this.,
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 8this10
To this...
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 9tothi10
To this..Jet Black Gloss and trying to decide on what trim to break it up a bit.
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 10been10
Lights are wired in and need to fit the carpet and clean the upholstery up.  More to come.

173Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:57 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Great job Alby!

Paint it the same colour as the bike?
Paint it white?
Chrome that wheel?
Discrete BMW roundels?
Stick family figures?

I've got more...

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

174Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:29 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
The stick family figures would all have to have helmets on, wouldn't be right to have em without any helmets

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

175Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:33 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
I recon something special will adorn all that blackness ...

great job alby ....yet again !

176Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:02 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Great job Alby. The lower pivot point look stronger.Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 212902 
When will we be able too see something like this?

This was taken yesterday when riding in the Musquoidoboit valley in Nova Scotia.
Leaves are turning yellow/red, the air become cooler and the good riding season will soon ends.
Yours will start Smile.
I am thinking about snow tires on the rig.....

177Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:14 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Not too long now Bert and We will video post as well.  Today I got the park brake lever mounted and working. I have a trailing arm from a mini with drum brake and sunraysa mag 13 inch.
There is also room to fit a brake line tied into back brake of bike.

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Handbr10

Last edited by Albyalbatross1 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

178Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:17 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
oh?!!  great work alby

179Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
Great work Alby....where are you going to put the bull bar?

180Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:45 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
ainsjac wrote:Great work Alby....where are you going to put the bull bar?
No Need.. I will just tell Nicole someone lost her page in her book and they are in front of us and hand her a baseball bat!!Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 167893

181Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:17 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Looking awesome there Alby, welding skills are progressing nicely. Now just learn to weld alloy and you can have a job with me.
Sorry I haven't been able to get up your way and give you a hand with the welding, If I could just get away from work for 5 mins it would be great.
Looks like you are getting close now.

Don't give in to the Black Dog!
"A Zorst, a zorst my kingdom for a Zorst"

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 170874

182Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:05 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
It is finally on the bike.  After a huge push over the last few days I am now ready to to start adjusting this and that for tracking.  Going to let it sit a couple of days so i dont mess things up.
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Front10

183Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:59 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
woohoooo ....onya alby !

good to see it sitting on the bike mate ,,

184Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:09 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Albyalbatross1 wrote:It is finally on the bike.  After a huge push over the last few days I am now ready to to start adjusting this and that for tracking.  Going to let it sit a couple of days so i dont mess things up.
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Front10
I don't see the red ties anymore Very Happy 
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Image110

Looks good Alby.

CF

185Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:04 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 44271

186Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
Crazy....you are a naughty boy and you will go to hell.

187Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 am

Looking good Alby! Smile

188Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Alby, what have you got set up to adjust your tow-in?
Schoorn.

189Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Saxon7 wrote:Alby, what have you got set up to adjust your tow-in?
Schoorn.
Gee you sure ask some funny questions.  A piece of red string, thats why its called using a string line to do the alignment.Razz

190Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:40 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Seanii I spent a lot of time thinking about this. I built about an inch toe in after a lot of thought. it seems to have worked well. I wS real careful to keep bike and car wheel vertcal during set up. used a square against the tyre on cement slab. I can also tighten front and rear tie rods for a whisker more.

191Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Who cares about the tow or the pinch... lol! 
Here is the easy solution. Nic will like it. It will saves on tires too.

Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Up_in_11

192Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:44 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
I think Nic might have something to say about that Bert.......She doesnt say a lot but when she SAYS something to me...I LISTEN!!

I have been following Keith and Tau on face book and they have set up a new web page HERE He is now making and selling adventure style sidecar.  

Waiting on new progressive fork springs and some outdoor carpet.

Might have to have another look at one of those GS thingies...

193Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:58 am

Packo

Packo
Silver member
Silver member
Rick wrote : Some constructive advice I would have bent the RHS and not cut and weld. Now I hear them saying how do you bend that stuff, well its quite easy I will explain on the weekend Alby.

Rick as this will be my next project I would be interested in finding out how to bend 25x25x3 instead of cut and weld
if it can be explained in a post

Mike

83 K100 HRD Outfit
1992 K1100 Outfit
2003 R1150 GSA Outfit
1983 K100 Basic

194Back to top Go down   Subframe Construction K100 Side Car - Page 4 Empty Re: Subframe Construction K100 Side Car Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:42 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Mike PM me your email address I have lots of drawings I can send.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum